Your personal top 3 UFC PPV's in terms of enjoyment?

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not the most stacked cards, not the "best" cards but what are your top 3 PPV's for you personally?

The PPV's where you watched an event and just loved every fight start to finish. Doesn't have to be the best it's your opinion but really curious to see what PPV's are people's favourites?

For me I'd have to go

UFC 199: Bisping beating Rockhold. Great card. Hendo's Lombard KO. Holloway/Lamas. Haven't enjoyed a card like that in a long while.

UFC 166: I remember casually watching MMA dipping in and out of watching it, I remember going out this night and coming in at 3am just as this PPV was starting, decided to flick it on and just remember it being a great PPV from start to finish. Sanchez/Melendez wasn't a bad fight to have in the middle of it either. I'll always have a fairly fond memory of that PPV purely because since that PPV I haven't missed one since.

UFC 47: Chuck's always been one of my favourite fighters. This fight had a crazy atmosphere for a PPV back then and I've always enjoyed seeing Tito get KO'd. Nick Diaz KO'ing Lawler aswell. One of my favourite PPV's to go back and watch.

What are your 3 personal favourites? Intrigued to hear!

Till UFC 150 or something like that nearly every PPV was hot as f..k,Here on Sherdog if you b.tch about a card you would get a very huge shitstorm at that days,So for oldskools its so hard to chose 3,but nowadays its already hard to chose 3 of them becasue there are not much great cards right now...

Till UFC 150 or something like that nearly every PPV was hot as f..k,Here on Sherdog if you b.tch about a card you would get a very huge shitstorm at that days,So for oldskools its so hard to chose 3,but nowadays its already hard to chose 3 of them becasue there are not much great cards them right now...

I agree, I could easily have made a top 10 of PPV's just from 100-170 so many were stacked.

In recent years...

199: Rockhold vs. Bisping
217: Bisping vs. GSP
239: Jones vs. Santos

More difficult when you go further back. Almost every event used to be quality and loaded with good fights.

Last edited:
I’m recent years...

199: Rockhold vs. Bisping
217: Bisping vs. GSP
239: Jones vs. Santos

More difficult when you go further back. Almost every event used to be quality and loaded with good fights.
I really liked 239 as well. Imagine if the ngannou fight hadn’t been cancelled. I just remember so many “oh fuck!” Moments that night

UFC 189, 199 , and 139. Something about cards ending with 9s. 239 wasn't bad either. 205 would be up there as well.

Pride 33 always sticks out to me. It was a snowstorm and none of my buddies made it over and it was an amazing card.

I live in Turkiye and its so hard for me to attend an event so can you share what kinda experince to attend an UFC event for a fan??
Good times. Just expect to see a lot of alcohol, reefer, and women in bikinis.

Leave your culture at the door or you may be chanting infidels before the night is out.

Good times. Just expect to see a lot of alcohol, reefer, and women in bikinis.

Leave your culture at the door or you may be chanting infidels before the night is out.
Lol I live in istanbul and I am sure that when most of the crowd was kids I was doing coke and banging girls man,thanks for the answer but it was only about seeing fights live

I live in Turkiye and its so hard for me to attend an event so can you share what kinda experince to attend an UFC event for a fan??

I'd highly recommend it at least once if you are a big UFC fan.

There's nothing like being there live for a UFC event. The atmosphere can be electric.

I got hooked after my first live show and have been going any chance I get ever since.

There's nothing else like it IMO.

I'd highly recommend it at least once if you are a big UFC fan.

There's nothing like being there live for a UFC event. The atmosphere can be electric.

I got hooked after my first live show and have been going any chance I get ever since.

There's nothing else like it IMO.
Man this answer triggered me so much..I will try so hard to attend one,back in the day I wanted to watch affliciton fedor vs tim but I couldnt get a visa...

Lol I live in istanbul and I am sure that when most of the crowd was kids I was doing coke and banging girls man,thanks for the answer but it was only about seeing fights live
<{monica}>

Man this answer triggered me so much..I will try so hard to attend one,back in the day I wanted to watch affliciton fedor vs tim but I couldnt get a visa...

Do it brother!

You won't regret it.

Back