Your music library is only what your folks love.

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
So where does that leave you?
I would do alright, my ma listened to Bob Dylan and the Beatles, tons of classical music, symphonies.
But she also listed to a lot of Barbara Streisand.

My dad, bless his heart, loves Neil Diamond and thinks that BTO's 'Taking Care of Business" is the ass- kickingest rock song ever.

I dunno, on one hand I can feel the classic soul and R&B my mom likes, (Sam Cooke is the man)

I can appreciate the jazz my dad listens to (Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Miles Davis, Nina Simone) but it doesn't really move me.

I dunno, on one hand I can feel the classic soul and R&B my mom likes, (Sam Cooke is the man)

I can appreciate the jazz my dad listens to (Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, Miles Davis, Nina Simone) but it doesn't really move me.
Man, you're lucky.
If I couldn't have Miles in my collection I'd be lost.
And Sam Cooke is indeed the man.

The only thing I listen to that my parents do is classical. Outside of that, I don't know a soul in my family who listens to Hank Williams Sr., Louis Armstrong, Leonard Cohen, Johnny Cash, Jethro Tull, Primus, and Joanna Newsom...

The only thing I listen to that my parents do is classical. Outside of that, I don't know a soul in my family who listens to Hank Williams Sr., Louis Armstrong, Leonard Cohen, Johnny Cash, Jethro Tull, Primus, and Joanna Newsom...
I'm sure some are gonna answer in a way that makes us all groan...

My dad liked country and queen and shit like that. I like metal, not sure what that says to be honest.

My parents are both Mexican so they listen to pretty much older spanish music, I like most of it, so I can dig it.

kinks, beatles, pink floyd, deep purple, aztecs, three dog night, ACDC, CCR, Fleetwood Mac etc etc.

I'll be fine.

That would be Simon & Garfunkel, Cat Stevens, Elton John, Kansas, The Carpenters, Abba, among others.

Minus Abba, I listen to everything on that list.

Momma listened to 80s pop, old school, and oldies. I'm pretty open and have gone thru many phases but currently listening to Kanye West and RadioHead.

(Sam Cooke is the man)

post-57918-Denzel-Washington-my-man-gif-I-1KVs.gif

Dad's album collection always seemed eclectic to me, but I get it now. Steve Miller, Chicago, GnR, Hall and Oates, Lither Vandross, and a bunch of country artists like Garth Brooks, Travis Tritt and stuff.

Mom surprises me at times, she likes the Stones, the Beatles, sings along to Led Zeppelin, Elton John, and freaking Katy Perry. She likes a lot of modern pop music and modern country that makes me gag, but being born in the mid 60sthe woman has rock and roll in her soul.

Back