your most under appreciated fighters

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bibiano Fernandes ---- one of the best to ever do it, but very few know abt him.

Pitbull Freire----- I know some give him love but this guy should legit be undefeated. All his losses were split decision robberies or fluke injury against Bendo. He should be 36-0

Who are guys you think should get more credit than they do

Conor McGregor - double champ who always comes to the octagon to finish his opponent. Has never backed down from a challenge/competitor - and displays such a unique set of idiosyncrasies pertaining to his fight style that many attempt to carbon copy.

Gegard Mousasi.
Dream champ
Strikeforce champ (lhw)
Bellator champ
Fought at mw, lhw and hw
Undefeated in K1
Ama. nat. boxing champ
Also, we all know he destroyes Adesanya.
Top 5/10 goat.

Conor McGregor - double champ who always comes to the octagon to finish his opponent. Has never backed down from a challenge/competitor - and displays such a unique set of idiosyncrasies pertaining to his fight style that many attempt to carbon copy.
Conor also went through a murderers row to get to the top. Holloway, Poirier, Mendes...

That Conor is long gone though. He changed.

Bibiano Fernandes ---- one of the best to ever do it, but very few know abt him.

Pitbull Freire----- I know some give him love but this guy should legit be undefeated. All his losses were split decision robberies or fluke injury against Bendo. He should be 36-0

Who are guys you think should get more credit than they do

Tbf these days if you don't compete in the UFC most people won't know who you are. <WhatItIs>

Joe Son : people give him shit because he is a rapist, a murderer ,0-4 in MMA , 0-1 in kickboxing, a terrible human being overall ect.... but...that's all

I like Reug Reug too.

little small for HW but He's super athletic.

I like Reug Reug too.
little small for HW but He's super athletic.

I hope he can lead the way for Senegalese wrestler to take over MMA like Khabib did with Dagestan (i'm being over optimistic here).

Conor also went through a murderers row to get to the top. Holloway, Poirier, Mendes...

That Conor is long gone though. He changed.
Green and skinny young Holloway
Dumb brawler, dehydrated and Bald poirier
Short notice no camp mini mendes

Nah that's not a murderers row lol

Randy Couture. He used to be in a lot of people's GOAT list. Time and a lot of these champ champ fights diminished his accomplishments

They don't talk abt him bc Dana hates his guts.

He was overrated if anything. Got way more chances at belts than most fighters.

Of people outside the UFC I would say Vladimir Mineev as he's imo probably a top 5 MW in the world and even most hardcores don't know about him.

Which Title Shot you feel was undeserved ? I agree with the Tim Sylvia one, but the other are legit IMO

Gegard Mousasi.
Dream champ
Strikeforce champ (lhw)
Bellator champ
Fought at mw, lhw and hw
Undefeated in K1
Ama. nat. boxing champ
Also, we all know he destroyes Adesanya.
Top 5/10 goat.

TBF, Askren could become national boxing champ here in the Netherlands. Practically nobody boxes here.

Who was more deserving of a shot at that time?

Igor. Most of his fights are fun as hell and he is the absolute definition of a badass. There are others I could name but he stands out even among them.

Back