Your most disgraceful, shameful crush

I just realized I've been thinking about this all wrong. There's more reasons than looks to be ashamed of yourself for a crush. How about decent looking broads who are despicable human beings?

I'm ashamed that I'd still give it to these two ladies, despite being murderers (alleged in one case; yeah right):

d3kb.jpg

o-JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg

I'd hit............... then run

When marie gave hank a hand job in breaking bad season 3 she won me over.

Bestsy brandt

Does Lieutenant LaGuerta from Dexter count? Lauren Velez? She could smoke me like a Cuban Cigar all night long.

We could play Cops and Crooks and I could be her big bad Papi.

lol at the strategically placed pool of blood on the ground and Lauren closing up her leg. WTF?? Didn't they realize that when sizing up the shot?

Anyways here's a pic of her for people who don't know her or have watched Dexter.
dexter_06_wenn2962204.jpg

Katey Sagal back when she was on Married with Children. After seeing her in various other roles I didn't feel as weird about it.

Adele.

Don't care how big she is, i'd defo bang her.

I'm embarrassed to admit I crushed on Katie Holmes just based on how she turned out. What makes it worse is that she, along with Natalie Portman, was my first jackoff. Thank God Tom Cruise never got his hands on my sweet Natalie (that pheggit dancer did).

I'm embarrassed to admit I crushed on Katie Holmes just based on how she turned out. What makes it worse is that she, along with Natalie Portman, was my first jackoff. Thank God Tom Cruise never got his hands on my sweet Natalie (that pheggit dancer did).

You can remember your first jo?

Guess it was a religious experience for you. Weirdo.

You can remember your first jo?

Guess it was a religious experience for you. Weirdo.
Yep. I was a big fan of Dawson's Creek at the time and had just seen Star Wars and thought to myself: why not make these two chicks go down on each other. The rest is history.

I don't think Schaal is ugly. She's not model-hot, but by no means is she shamefully unattractive.

So I am not a freak for thinking she is hot?

***unties noose, carefully gets off stool***

Is Martha Stewart shameful?

vdo5.jpg

Imagine she didn't have a pound of make-up and photoshop experts erasing her wrinkles.

Check out this pic of prime Martha. She's been hot to me ever since.

2010-04-30-MARTHASTEWART.jpg

This interview made her so much more hotter to me:

I love how incredibly blunt and honest she is.

Yep. I was a big fan of Dawson's Creek at the time and had just seen Star Wars and thought to myself: why not make these two chicks go down on each other. The rest is history.

Woh, your first fap was after that abortion known as Episode I was released? You're younger than I thought--or had your sexual awakening at a strangely late age.

I jerked off to the Barefoot Contessa on the Food network. I was pressed for time and she was all that was available. And I liked it!

I just realized I've been thinking about this all wrong. There's more reasons than looks to be ashamed of yourself for a crush. How about decent looking broads who are despicable human beings?

I'm ashamed that I'd still give it to these two ladies, despite being murderers (alleged in one case; yeah right):

o-JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg

haha, good answer. i would bang the hell out of jodi arias. preferably with her in some type of catholic school girl outfit-- that way i could keep the skirt covering her vag/butthole. I am sick but there are some things you cannot unsee. her caverns are something out of a Lovecraft story. I think the ancient ones lurk there.

haha, good answer. i would bang the hell out of jodi arias. preferably with her in some type of catholic school girl outfit-- that way i could keep the skirt covering her vag/butthole. I am sick but there are some things you cannot unsee. her caverns are something out of a Lovecraft story. I think the ancient ones lurk there.

POG bringing the Lulz today...

I jerked off to the Barefoot Contessa on the Food network. I was pressed for time and she was all that was available. And I liked it!

Lmao

What about Lydia Bastianich (sp)?

It sounds like you're thinking Arby's.

God whoever that Bethenny woman is, she's hideous. Is she some type of "Real Housewife" skank? She looks like one.

Yea, she is pretty hideous. Her obvious plastic surgery/face lift clearly didn't work.

I get bonus points for affirmative action here so I wouldn't call this disgraceful, but people seem to think I'm an asshole for wanting to smash Kelly Kapoor:

Mindy-Kaling.jpg

Also Jillian Bell:

Jillian-Bell-Feet-899576.jpg

Back