Your most disgraceful, shameful crush

Fucking lol. That's going on my New Year's best quotes of 2013 list.

Also, I think I should feel shame and disgrace for this, but I've openly admitted it before and I will now.

images

Disregarding any romantic entanglements, would smash at the fury of ten thousand supernovas colliding with twenty thousand pulsars.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: Hahah, oh man! Between you and Blitz, my friends are killing me in this thread!

You win. First person to disgust me in this thread.
Hahaha so much this. There is nothing even remotely attractive about Kim Winslow, you would have to pay me a large sum of money to burgle that. Riitzni wins this thread so far.

To answer the question, I agree with those who said Rebel Wilson and a coked out Lindsay Lohan. Martha Stewart is also a mega GILF.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: Hahah, oh man! Between you and Blitz, my friends are killing me in this thread!

Fucks given: 0

kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

I would literally kill one of you and dump your body in a river to be her finger in that pic.

Hahaha so much this. There is nothing even remotely attractive about Kim Winslow, you would have to pay me a large sum of money to burgle that. Riitzni wins this thread so far.

To answer the question, I agree with those who said Rebel Wilson and a coked out Lindsay Lohan. Martha Stewart is also a mega GILF.

No, GILF status goes to Diane Sawyer or Helen. There's just no comparison between them and Martha.

Ditto. riitzni just took this to a dark place. I retched.

Reading through this thread, I'd bang all the same shameful bangs as you. If you didn't live all the way across the country from me, we could really do some damage banging out all the chicks other guys would be on the fence about.

Now before we consider this a bromance, I have a make it or break it question for you. Would you bang...Starla?

Starla.jpg

Of course...you think I'm ashamed of that??? Forgeddaboutit!

Yup. Im far less ashamed of being hot for a cartoon character that looks like an attractive human woman, as opposed to a rabbit, or a woman that looks like she has more traits in common with a walrus, than a human woman.

Fucks given: 0

kim_winslow_mma_referee.jpg

I would literally kill one of you and dump your body in a river to be her finger in that pic.

Lmao

Ok ugly, fat, cousin etc is one thing. But chicks that look like drug addicts are the ultimate in unattractiveness to me.

MV5BMTc3MDUxODcwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE0NzExNA@@._V1._SX640_SY800_.jpg

not ashamed though I would hulk smash that ass then have her tell me a joke.

Back