Your Least Favorite Playable Main Character

Yeah he was a fucker.

I totally hated Raiden from Metal Gear. What a fucking stupid idea to switch Snake.

And making...in MSG V totally killed the game for me.
Dude, fuck you. I just bought MGS V.

Last edited:
I liked squall and tidus

Zidane annoyed me and the cast of FF12 really annoyed me.

In FF8-FF10 there were other characters to maintain interest though.

Easily the main guy from FF12.
FFXII-final-fantasy-xii-19662563-604-453.jpg

He had nothing to do with the story IMO.
Looks like Bec Rawlings.

I think I'm the only one who liked the new Dante. He put Vergil in his place. Plus I was getting sick of the old dick swinging Dante.

I think I'm the only one who liked the new Dante. He put Vergil in his place. Plus I was getting sick of the old dick swinging Dante.

I definitely didn't hate him, and found the complaints a little puzzling. He was apparently "emo", and somehow more of a joke than the original Anime queef from the first four games.

You know what? Fuck the original Dante. Never liked that character at all.

Yep. That was weird. Being felt up by POTUS, in a very gay way, when you're supposed to kill him.

I didn't dislike Raiden as much as most. I uderstood where Kojima was coming from, making Snake a supporting character to develop him more from the perspective of a rookie. Raiden was alright, but the whole Jack/Rose Titanic reference was the most annoying.

I definitely didn't hate him, and found the complaints a little puzzling. He was apparently "emo", and somehow more of a joke than the original Anime queef from the first four games.

You know what? Fuck the original Dante. Never liked that character at all.
Original Dante was hella emo.

Has anyone explained Raiden yet ITT? It wasn't an accident.

Whoever that metro eunuch is they tried to get me to play in The Lost Odyssey.

Basically any Japanese-created male character aimed at adult gamers. Their fucking men cry more than their women.

Chris from RE1. Why you wearing all those pockets if you cannot use them?

Back