Your Just Bleed Mount Rushmore!

Fedor's fight were pretty wild. CroCop and Monson are the only fighters where he had fought with a plan.

Chris Leben for just getting smashed to smash back.
Wanderlei put guys in a blender
Lawler had an actual pitbulls soul in him
Justin Gaetchje is probably the top guy since his fights with Luis Palamino in WSOF. He somehow could turn boring fighters into performing great fights.

I like

Gaethje
Poirier
Alveraz
Chandler

because they they have all fought each other and every single fight between them has been amazing

I was going to argue against this list but your fuckin reasoning can't be shit on here sir lol

Well the give and take aspect is just my take on it and always has been. I can see what you mean although i personally don't think Gaethje really qualifies either he's never really in a lot back and fourth wars minus the Alverez and Poirier fights more of a front runner dishes out a lot of damage but doesn't take much in return and kinda just quit against Khabib and Charlie so he's sorta like Paul Harris both with a few losses. Just depends how you view it i guess but to me self sacrifices are more appealing to the criteria of the JBG. So with that in mind I'd say KZ is a much better choice..imho

Gaethje vs Johnson was def back and forth.
He had great wars with Palomino in WSOF too.

Charles O
Michael Chandler
Dustin
JG
Wanderlei
Melvin

Jakob Volkmann
Art Jimmerson
Fred Ettish
Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek
Mike Russow
Carlos Newton