Your Just Bleed Mount Rushmore!

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Can be blood could be brain damage brutal wins brutal losses who has given the most to the Just Bleed Gods???

Mount Rushmore is 4 faces so pick your 4 kill or be killed fighters.

let the blood flow lets go..

<{JustBleed}>

Elkins
Wanderlei
Ferguson
Pettis

Lawler
Palhares
Wanderlei
Sanchez
I feel like to qualify it has to be kinda equal damage given to damage taken and i don't see that with Paul Harris at all. Seeing as i also picked Wand your other two shouts are great and definitely qualify especially Diego.

Last edited:
I feel like to qualify it has to be kinda equal damage given to damage taken and i don't see that with Paul Harris at all. Seeing as i also picked Wand your other to shouts are great and definitely qualify especially Diego.
The first thing I thought of with Paul is his willingness to inflict damage. I think the JB gods would respect that spirit.
But I could sub him out with Korean Zombie.

The first thing I thought of with Paul is his willingness to inflict damage. I think the JB gods would respect that spirit.
But I could sub him out with Korean Zombie.
Well the give and take aspect is just my take on it and always has been. I can see what you mean although i personally don't think Gaethje really qualifies either he's never really in a lot back and fourth wars minus the Alverez and Poirier fights more of a front runner dishes out a lot of damage but doesn't take much in return and kinda just quit against Khabib and Charlie so he's sorta like Paul Harris both with a few losses. Just depends how you view it i guess but to me self sacrifices are more appealing to the criteria of the JBG. So with that in mind I'd say KZ is a much better choice..imho

Last edited:
Well the give and take aspect is just my take on it and always has been. I can see what you mean although i personally don't think Gaethje really qualifies either he's never really in a lot back and fourth wars minus the Alverez and Poirier fights more of a front runner dishes out a lot of damage but doesn't take much in return and kinda just quit against Khabib and Charlie so he's sorta like Paul Harris both with a few losses. Just depends how you view it i guess but to me self sacrifices are more appealing to the criteria of the JBG. So with that in mind I'd say KZ is a much better choice..imho
I missed that damage received aspect of it when I first responded, so yeah, in that case, Palhares definitely doesn't fit.
<{JustBleed}>

Back