Your Jiu-Jitsu Is Useless! ;-)

Hahahaaaaaaaa where did he come up with those values? $97 dollars for his knowledge of the guillotine?? LOL LOL LOL

What a joke!! Im curious why I don't see Matt Arroyo winning the ADCC's?? I know he has some skills, Im not taking anything away from him, but this sounds a lil weird

The cost of the E Book is $47 and comes with 15 videos in it. The price also includes a free 1 hour private session.

The cost of the E Book is $47 and comes with 15 videos in it. The price also includes a free 1 hour private session.

I wasnt talking about the price of the package, I was talking about when Matt said the guillotine info that is included is a "$97 value."

Where on earth did he come up with that nonsense? What he knows about the guillotine is worth $97 haha- That's classic!! :rolleyes:

His knowledge of the guillotine is $97 value, YET his knowledge of how to improve your ENTIRE game, and the secret of BJJ is only $47???

Matt's video of the head and arm guillotine choke (that is floating around) helped me a lot! The choke never made sense until I watched it. I know Matt has BJJ skill, but the values he put on things were completely nonsensical!

Matt's video of the head and arm guillotine choke (that is floating around) helped me a lot! The choke never made sense until I watched it. I know Matt has BJJ skill, but the values he put on things were completely nonsensical!

If you knew Matt, or if you've seen any of his vids, you'd know he's a goof-ball

I think the $97 guillotine thing was a joke, elluding to the fact you get double the value of the book in return for the guillotine alone.

look up his TUF audition tape. It's pretty funny.never mind here it is:

YouTube - Matt Arroyo's TUF 6 Audition video

I can understand wanting to be careful with your $ in 2010 and wanting to wait for reviews, but to condemn something because of a thread title, especially when there's a winking smiley face in it, seems unfair. If you want to wait for a review, fine, but if you aren't going to buy it don't talk about how Saulo or Galvao's books are cheaper/better/etc. Just say no thanks or I'll have to wait and keep it moving.

I can understand wanting to be careful with your $ in 2010 and wanting to wait for reviews, but to condemn something because of a thread title, especially when there's a winking smiley face in it, seems unfair. If you want to wait for a review, fine, but if you aren't going to buy it don't talk about how Saulo or Galvao's books are cheaper/better/etc. Just say no thanks or I'll have to wait and keep it moving.

if people can't cry over winky faces what can they cry over? this is the internet, land of crybabies and kb warriors.

50 dollars and he didn't even justify the text. That's a ridiculous price for an e-book.

edit: Ok so there's a session and videos included. That makes it alot more affordable.

Back