Your Jiu-Jitsu Is Useless! ;-)

FighterWarehous

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know how to do a triangle, kimura, or a guillotine as well as any other of the million jiu-jitsu practitioners out there, so what makes one of us pull it off and the other one fail? Maybe you

Hmm, I'd definitely have to hold off until I see some reviews or explanations pf why I should pay double what amazon is charging for JJ university for this...

actually, no, i don't know how to successfully pull off a triangle like most other people =(

Hahahaaaaaaaa where did he come up with those values? $97 dollars for his knowledge of the guillotine?? LOL LOL LOL

What a joke!! Im curious why I don't see Matt Arroyo winning the ADCC's?? I know he has some skills, Im not taking anything away from him, but this sounds a lil weird

Kahn Jiu-Jitz is absolutely amazing

I'll agree with the OP
the days of throwing your legs up and catching an armbar or triangle are over

the fundamentals are absolutely necessary. But Kahn's approach to setting up submissions via shoulder pressure or feigning one submission for another has personally taken my game to a new level.

-CCtones

I will be surprised if they sell a lot of copies. You have to be Roger Gracie or Rickson for that price.

here is a better explanation.

link
MMA Underground Forums

seems like there are 15 videos with it

note from matt---
The book has 15 Videos in it....one of the videos is 30 minutes long showing you how to do EVERY GUILLOTINE YOU HAVE Ever seen
toc--
Table of Contents

Forward...........................................................................Page 3

Introduction......................................................................Page 4

Chapter 1 “Three Ways To CreateThe Mistake”...............Page 7

Chapter 2 “Structure Of Training”.....................................Page 16

Chapter 3 “Position Specific Strategies”...........................Page 21

Conclusion........................................................................Page 41

List of all Videos................................................................Page 42

"Your Jiu-Jitsu is useless" Don't be an asshole and gtfo.

Kahn Jiu-Jitz is absolutely amazing

I'll agree with the OP
the days of throwing your legs up and catching an armbar or triangle are over

the fundamentals are absolutely necessary. But Kahn's approach to setting up submissions via shoulder pressure or feigning one submission for another has personally taken my game to a new level.

-CCtones

this. I just bought the book and the strategies and set ups they use will take your game to another level if you already know some bjj. everyone ripping on Matt and Rob also need to shut up because even though they haven't won ADCC, Mundials, etc. they're still incredible practitioners with an interesting approach to jiu-jitsu. also, if you live anywhere near, you get a free hour private with both Matt and Rob. the price also isn't $97, or whatever someone else was saying. It's about $47.

"Your Jiu-Jitsu is useless" Don't be an asshole and gtfo.

This.

TS obviously sucks at marketing, because with a dumbass sales pitch like this, I'd never buy anything from them.

Back