Your guess as to how much $$ Jones lost because of his arrest?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
I'm guessing about 4-5 million....

By the time he comes back, he'll have missed about 3-4 fights.

Does that sound about right, or is it way off?

He lost something much more valuable than money. He lost my respect

:D bout tree fiddy

he would lose all of them with the reebok deal anyways

yeah but while he was around it was still a thing

so you gotta add some of that money to what he lost

id probably say he lost between 30-40 million

'bout tree fiddy

Edit: Beaten to the punch

Its not just about the fights he will have to skip, he will lose even more sponsor money. His overall market value has diminished a lot. I would say more than 10 mil in a long run.

Approximately 6 dollars and 47 cents, Aswell as a coupon that reads "Buy one Big Mac meal and get the 2nd one free", along with a signed replica version of Tim Sylvia's bacon stripped boxers after he fought Assuero Silva in a golden picture frame that reads "Made in China" in small imprint on the back.

If he comes back he'll prob have missed about 4 fights which is a million in salary and $150,000 in Rebok, his out of cage sponsor lost is the big blow that will likely be 3-4 million and another million or 2 from ppv sales. He's probably over paying his lawyers and felony hit and run, (leaving the scene of an accident with injury) is between 5k and 20k in fees

So likely between 6.5 and 9 million just in the time lost, in the long run it will cost him a lot more with sponsors he'll ether never get back or not until he gets a few wins.

Back