Your guess as to how much $$ Jones lost because of his arrest?

The amount of money Jon will make in his resurgence will dwarf what he hypothetically lost.

None because he ran back and grabbed it all.

Beat me to it. And since Rumble ended up fighting Cormier, it's anyone's guess what Jones would have made for a successful title defense + sponsorships. Plus dat Reebok money.

A lot because people are gay as shit.

3-4 fights so 10-15 million. since he lost his major sponsors before hand.

some of you are exaggerating.... Jones was never a BIG draw... he did decent sure and if he had a good oponent (as Comier) he could draw GOOD numbers but he was never even if the same ballpark of GSP or Brock as far as consistency and drawing by himself.... I think he lost more money in sponsorships than on fight money, also he lost time which is more valuable than money at his age... he could have build his career up to a higher level but he didnt, he basically lost one year (or more) in building up his name.... in the career that he chose where time is a limited commodity thats a BIG BIG step back.... he could play the "comeback" story now and he better milk that shit as much as he can

some of you are exaggerating.... Jones was never a BIG draw... he did decent sure and if he had a good oponent (as Comier) he could draw GOOD numbers but he was never even if the same ballpark of GSP or Brock as far as consistency and drawing by himself.... I think he lost more money in sponsorships than on fight money, also he lost time which is more valuable than money at his age... he could have build his career up to a higher level but he didnt, he basically lost one year (or more) in building up his name.... in the career that he chose where time is a limited commodity thats a BIG BIG step back.... he could play the "comeback" story now and he better milk that shit as much as he can

You make an interesting point, I see it slightly differently. This may work in his favour with casual fans knowing more about him . In the end the extra notoriety will =$$$.

When he comes back he'll be an even bigger draw and make even more money because of the incident.

People who think he makes 10 million a fight are delusional. GSP made 12 million a year and he was a much bigger draw. 10 million a fight is post-UFC 190 Ronda Rousey money. Jon Jones does not make Ronda Rousey money.

You gotta take into account all the sponsorships he lost

he was probably making 10 million a fight

Prob only makes close to $10mil on big fights like the DC fight.

Don't think that would be a typical paycheck for his other fights.

Not saying he doesn't make serious coin but its dependent on how well his PPVs do.

Back on topic yea he has prob lost a lot of money for he stupidity.

Back