• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your first love.

yea, but we don't like to play it safe do we?

something nice about abandoning reason and falling for a chick.

A stiff prick has no conscience or logic.

My first love moved to a different state so I never saw her again so it would be no to all of the questions.

moving away is the best remedy.
its when they stick around and start banging other dudes after you break up thats the worst

If you didn't score there is no use being hung up on the bitch

She would have fucked you if she liked you

This is tricky because I had girls I'd say "I love you" to but none that I ever really considered marriage or anything long term with. More just someone to have around. When they moved on it was like..ok what next?

My first "love" that really killed when it ended though?

No...Facebook friends but that's nothing

Did I score? Yes sir!

Do I feel the same way? I do, I know I need to move on but I still have her engagement ring she gave back to me. It's been 3 months and I haven't had the heart to pawn it.

Did my tastes change? No, she is a Latina that loves metal, pop culture/horror and works as a graphic designer...what more can I want ?

I'd still dole out murders

moving away is the best remedy.
its when they stick around and start banging other dudes after you break up thats the worst
That's how you become a man, getting through that shit without anyone dying.

If you didn't score there is no use being hung up on the bitch

She would have fucked you if she liked you
Yeah sure

but when its your first love you don't know that shit

FB friends, and now that I'm stationed near home we've run into one another (we're both married)

No

It's complicated

I've loved a lot. The important ones are still in my life

My first love is married to a giant 6'5" 300lb guy. I don't talk to her since we live so far apart but I hope she's happy. She was a good girl, we just weren't meant to be. She wanted kids and I didn't.

She’s not in my life anymore. She broke up with me, but will still make a point to text or message me on Facebook; however, my profile is deactivated and I’ve change numbers, so she has no way to contact me right now. She’s married and has a baby now. That’s about all I know of her, but I would not give her a secound chance if it came to getting back together.

She still in your life?
didya score?
Do you feel the same bout her now? Did your tastes change,and your like man WTF was I thinking?
Or would you still dole out fuckin murders for that bitch.

most importantly,would you hit it still?
Yep, we got engaged.

She still in your life?
didya score?
Do you feel the same bout her now? Did your tastes change,and your like man WTF was I thinking?
Or would you still dole out fuckin murders for that bitch.

most importantly,would you hit it still?
I just ran into my very first crush. Was from the first grade. She's looking super fine all these years later. I guess I had good taste. Apparently she's got some whacky ass tits though :( .

Hook up with this girl I had known for like 2 years
Things going good
I love you , I love you too
Bitch moves without telling me
Never saw her again

Legit true story

You guys are lucky I told you

Really fucked up shit man

She still in your life? Nope
did i score? yep
Do you feel the same bout her now? lol nope

Did your tastes change,and your like man WTF was I thinking? yes and no

Would i still hit it ? naaa

The only woman I've really loved was the one i just broke up with. Not even my ex wife, honestly. Still live with her, hit it thousands of times, but wouldn't anymore. It would not help anything. Going celibate for who knows how long. Good times...

The only woman I've really loved was the one i just broke up with. Not even my ex wife, honestly. Still live with her, hit it thousands of times, but wouldn't anymore. It would not help anything. Going celibate for who knows how long. Good times...
Damn son

My first love is not in my life. I broke her heart when I went into the Navy.

We had a great thing, and yes, the sex was great.

I still think she's great. Always laughing and smiling, bright green eyes and red hair. She's a hot redhead. We'd head to South Street in Philly and guys would check her out. It's the only time I felt overly protective.

If I were single I'd pursue her but I'm with a great woman now who treats me like gold. Buys me craft beer that she thinks I might like, cooks me dinner, runs a hot bath for me after work, tells me to spend time with the boys, and bought me a Mustang GT when we were first together that I had talked myself out of and she felt I deserved. Hell yeah, she's a keeper.

Back