Your First Love aka Your First Vehicle

IMG_0001.jpg

Basically this but without the side steps and a long box. It had like 290,000 kms on it when I bought it off one of my parents friends. Fucking thing cost me nothing but money. Dodges front ends fucking suck so I had to do the entire front end and the breaks went when I was moving for university.

I read that in the voice of the Letterkenny guy.

For the record the Bronco 2 was used (86-87 If I recall). Not brand new but it was well kept.

Was a fun little beast to drive.

In this situation, the kid was a shitty human only child and the dad drove a shitty car. If you sacrifice and drive shitty car so you can give your kid nice chick magnet car and he wrecks it, that's gotta feel shitty.
Shitty

My first car was an 88 Chevy Celebrity and was definitely not my first love. Two years later when I bought a red 93 Z-28, that was my first love. And quite the beast on the dragstrip.
I guess I should have said first Lust

I guess I should have said first Lust
My first car does hold a special place in my heart. I used to bang my high school girlfriends in the back seat of that car. Couldn't really do that in the back seat of a Camaro and by that time I already had an apartment.

9730055-1992-chevrolet-s10-tahoe-std.jpg

5 speed stick with the v6. Loved that truck

hqdefault.jpg

96 Camry

Had it for like 2 weeks, then totaled it after a party.

My first car was a POS Chevy BelAir I bought from my brother. My first LOVE was my 3rd car. An '87 Corvette. ;)

13889-1987-Chevrolet-Corvette.jpg

i’ve never loved any of my vehicles.

1978 Monte Carlo.....Same exact car from Training Day that Denzel drove.

upload_2020-1-16_17-37-52.png
Like this but white. Buick Riviera "boat tail".
P.S. Any grown man posting proudly about not owning a car is an embarrassment to himself, a disappointment to his family, and shames his gender.

My first truck looked exactly like this. fb5329cf8a_640.jpg

The gas would destroy me though. I think I was only getting 11 miles per gallon towards the end with it.

@GordoBarraBJJ Yeah, it was my High School car. There was a kid who had a Pacer, which ranks higher on the official ugliest car list, but the primer roof gave me the dubious honor of ugliest car at school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back