Your First Love aka Your First Vehicle

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What was your's

This was mine (well one that looked exactly like this) and I wish I had not sold it (in hindsight)

1986_ford_bronco_ii_1552077074fc93b77647IMG_0033-940x705.jpg

That thing was so fun to drive.

vauxhall-astra-gtc-2017-5

(Stock image from Google. Mine is nicer).

First love and number one love. Got him (Tank) a few years ago and still going strong.

Last edited:
A 2000 Nissan Maxima. Loved that car until it started breaking down.

Cars are overrated money pits. I've literally never taken an inordinate amount of joy over pissing away money into my transportation machine. Point A to point B. That's it. Come at me bro.

a bicycle of unknown name made in soviet union

Cars are overrated money pits. I've literally never taken an inordinate amount of joy over pissing away money into my transportation machine. Point A to point B. That's it. Come at me bro.
I'm coming at you to give you a hug

Agreed. I'm not a car guy. My first car was a 2001 corolla. I drive a 2005 corolla with over 350 000km on it and it won't quit on me. I've driven many of the best cars the world has had to offer, and while fun, I wouldn't break bank over anything unless it represented the same % of cost of ownership in relation to my income as what I'm paying for now.

I'm coming at you to give you a hug

Agreed. I'm not a car guy. My first car was a 2001 corolla. I drive a 2005 corolla with over 350 000km on it and it won't quit on me. I've driven many of the best cars the world has had to offer, and while fun, I wouldn't break bank over anything unless it represented the same % of cost of ownership in relation to my income as what I'm paying for now.

Spot on. I also drive a 2008 Corolla. Commuter car. Don't owe it a thing so far.

2003 carolla. Didn't care for it.

I have a rogue now. Its ok. I like sedans but they aren't practical for the kind of lifestyle that I lead. I doubt I will ever feel great about the car I own.

Oh look it's debbie downer come to spoil the party

<36><{nope}><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}>

How do you get from point to point bro? The train? Do you jerk off to magazines too you pilgrim?

And a car is needed when your work is a good 50 mins away (out of the city) and it's -30 out.

(I'm speaking about nowadays but I grew up in the country so again a car was needed when the distance between Point A and Point B was filled with death zone cold).

Couldn't give a fuck about cars really, still haven't learned to drive

95 Cavalier..... I had rims, and a system. Unfortunately my car was stolen right out of my driveway and set on fire, cops found the car on Saginaw St. in Flint, Mi. It took 6 months trying to convince State Farm it wasn't an inside job (It wasn't).

upload_2020-1-16_12-37-53.jpeg

Back