Your favorite thinker(s)

Cheers, Buddy... Hitchens is the kind of rare genius that really puts the depths of one's own ignorance in perspective. RIP.

The man had a gift. An articulate verbal assassin that somehow made you feel ok while being shitted on lol

One of a kind RIP

Noam Chomsky for obvious reasons

denzel_intro.jpg

Chomsky is an absolute beast. Top 5 greatest minds in history.

"I don't understand why people take pictures of mimes.
Everybody looks like a mime in a picture."

"If Dracula can't see his reflection in a mirror, how come his centre parting is so perfect?"

"People who live in glass houses have to answer the door."

"If you don't have a plan, you can end up doing some interesting things."

"We should have never left the sea. No fish is homeless. No fish dies of starvation or stress."

"We can't all be geniuses, otherwise there would be no one to do the jobs geniuses don't want to do."

"You never see a black ghost."

-Karl Pilkington.

I like my own thoughts.

Been reading Wilhelm Reich's works lately. So far, I'm impressed.

James Allen can be inspirational.

They'd probably be my favorites at the moment. Although, interestingly enough, their views on society at it's core, seem to be conflicting.

Howard Stern
The Amazing Atheist
Thunderf00t
Bill Maher
Peter Schiff
Alex Jones

Last edited:
-David Stove
-Roger Kimball
-Thomas Sowell
-Camille Paglia
-J. Krishnamurti

Jonathan Swift
Roger Williams
Thomas Paine
Christopher Hitchens

Last edited:
Karl Gustav Jung
Alfred Adler
Stafford Beer
Noam Chomsky
Kurt Lewin
Fred Emery (this guy was absolutely brilliant)

Newton, Gauss, Einstein, Mendeleev, Watson, Crick, Rosalind Franklin

Took two semesters of philosophy....thought it was largely inane and never saw the point of it as a prereq. It was no different than the random shit me and my friends used to talk about drunk and coked up.

A certain Writer that brought not only literature and poetry... But imo Philosophy into the 21st Century.

Fuck yes.

Been reading Wilhelm Reich's works lately. So far, I'm impressed.

James Allen can be inspirational.

They'd probably be my favorites at the moment. Although, interestingly enough, their views on society at it's core, seem to be conflicting.

It's a shame what they did to him and his reputation. Guy was on the ground floor of revolutionizing psychological treatments. How crazy(if at all) does he sound, concerning orgone?

Back