Your favorite songs with no lyrics

Aphex Twin - Girl/Boy Song

[Yt]MdZs5PVcwBs[/MEDIA]

Aphex Twin - Girl/Boy Song

[Yt]MdZs5PVcwBs[/MEDIA]
I have Richard D. James Album on vinyl as well as the rest of his discography. I love that song. If I had to choose in regards to Aphex Twin, I'd go with Wax The Nip, Rhubarb, Stone In Focus, and almost all of Selected Ambient Works 85-92 minus We Are The Music Makers since that has vocals

[YT]nUja5B8ei2U[/YT]

This is one of my favorite instrumentals I've ever heard. When I saw Dweezil Zappa playing his fathers music under the Zappa Plays Zappa tour last year here in NY at the Westbury theater on March, 1st, he came out and started with the song. I got chills man just hearing it. It was as if Frank himself took over Dweezil's body and was playing the song, what an amazing experience that was

I almost chose To Cure A Weakling Child, but I like "harps" in Girl/Boy. I like a lot of his old stuff. Crazy he was doing stuff like that since he was 12.

For me it would have to be black helicopters by the band lungfish from their album "artificial horizon". This song has an almost hypnotic effect on me.
[YT]/watch?v=W_ww4FPYbkE[/YT]

I almost chose To Cure A Weakling Child, but I like "harps" in Girl/Boy. I like a lot of his old stuff. Crazy he was doing stuff like that since he was 12.
What makes it even more impressive is the fact the majority of it was recorded on his own custom built homemade instruments. Just look at his debut Selected Ambient Works 85-92, the majority of that album was recorded when he was in his teens

What makes it even more impressive is the fact the majority of it was recorded on his own custom built homemade instruments. Just look at his debut Selected Ambient Works 85-92, the majority of that album was recorded when he was in his teens

Yeah, that is one of the things that always impressed me about him. It is obvious that he is a very intelligent dude. Taking machines that don't make sound and having them make sound when you're a preteen is pretty incredible.

Live version of Hocus Pocus, rough start but fun:
[YT]g4ouPGGLI6Q[/YT]
Or if you prefer studio:

[YT]MV0F_XiR48Q[/YT]
]
Or if you prefer kickass shredders- :)

iTunes has Elegia from New Order used in a recent Metal Gear Solid 5 trailer.

I LOVE most of Blockhead and DJ Shadow's instrumental stuff.

Bustelo is a great band also.

I used to love "To Live Is To Die" by Metallica. Haven't heard it in ages.

Back