Your Fantasy workout partner is?

I want to roll with rin Nakai lubed with that Japanese slippery gel.

Would love to have Karate Hottie teach me triangle defence

but I know that it will never happen . . . right Michelle?

<{nope}>

Look at you in blue! Congrats! Long overdue, imo.

I literally beat off to her constantly when I was younger and she had that work out show on.

Her nipples would basically be ou and she would do these thigh workouts and her vag was almost exposed.

Great fap material
I didn't see the picture but knew exactly who you were talking about when I read this. I used to love Kiana's Flex Appeal on espn in the morning.

lol @ all the queers who pick dudes as their fantasy workout parnter.

lol @ all the queers who pick dudes as their fantasy workout parnter.

I disapprove of this post........and are you really gone sit their and say you wouldn't want to knock out a set of preacher curls with prime Schwarzenegger?

Or have an intense roll with Rickson even if in your heart you know how it's going to end?

What about Jerry Rice's legendary hill Training?

Larry birds five thousand jumpers per day?

Getting a few putting lessons with prime Tigre?

I could go on and FYI it's not "gay" to want to lift or train with an elite in a certain physical endeavor. Over my almost thirty years of lifting in commercial gyms across the planet.

I can't tell you how many dudes asked me to work out with them. Or if I do personal training. Usually After the fifth try I ususally say okay I'm doing legs today your welcome to train with me you just have to do what I do not the weight I do it with....

Let's say it's ususally the last time a sup prime weightlifter /bodybuilder asks the ones that take the thrashing and come back the next day are the ones that truly want it. "It" being a clone of the bad ass mofo that just thrashed their hams,glutes, and quads....I could go on.

If you said anything other than Arnold your answer is garbage.

Doing squats with this chick would be up there

13549627_994498277313510_482192768_n.jpg

13671195_1764941987080803_1964606351_n.jpg

I'm a loner when it comes to working out, so training with a dude doesn't really appeal to me. I'm trying to focus 100% on my sets with my headphones on blast.

LA: 3
Boise: 15

Back