Your current best fighters list?

You disrespected everyone he has fought.
You're an idiot with zero reading comprehension skills or abillity.

And for what its worth masvidal is a career lw journeyman with 15+ losses and zero wins over current top 10 welterweights. And that's 2 of his 4 defenses.

So yes I will disrespect that one person he fought and him for ducking an actual contender

Last edited:
5: Max Holloway
Freakish boxing and cardio, can unload ungodly amounts of punishment. Great defensive wrestling which allows him to punch you 500 times per round.

4: Islam Makhachev
If I ignore the KO loss then much like Khabib before him, the wrestling is so good that any holes in his striking don’t even matter. Just an unstoppable force when he gets a hold of you. Future champ for sure.

3: Dustin Poirier
Beautiful boxing and incredible athleticism, crazy chin and cardio. Decent wrestler when not fighting Khabib.

2. Alexander Volkanovski
Super striking and strong offensive wrestling, lacks Petr’s defence but a very intelligent fighter.

1: Petr Yan
Technically perfect. Beautiful striking, beautiful wrestling, KO power, ridiculous cardio. Fight IQ off the map. His defence is my favourite thing in the world.

Kamaru would be here if he stopped overextending and leaving his chin open. Allowed Burns to knock him down and he did it against Jorge who didn’t capitalize. I’m simply not sold on his striking

Israel is not the striking god we thought he was, DC saying he could beat Stipe, and he struggles on the ground.

Cyril Gane needs to improve his takedowns.

Michael Chandler
Khamzat Chimaev
Jan Blachowicz
Jiří Procházka
Petr Yan
Alexander Volkanovski

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You're an idiot with zero reading comprehension skills or abillity.

And for what its worth masvidal is a career lw journeyman with 15+ losses and zero wins over current top 10 welterweights. And that's 2 of his 4 defenses.

So yes I will disrespect that one person he fought and him for ducking an actual contender
Which contender is he ducking again? Surely it's not the one with a single win over washed up Woodley since getting his jaw broken by Usman?

5: Max Holloway
Freakish boxing and cardio, can unload ungodly amounts of punishment. Great defensive wrestling which allows him to punch you 500 times per round.

4: Islam Makhachev
If I ignore the KO loss then much like Khabib before him, the wrestling is so good that any holes in his striking don’t even matter. Just an unstoppable force when he gets a hold of you. Future champ for sure.

3: Dustin Poirier
Beautiful boxing and incredible athleticism, crazy chin and cardio. Decent wrestler when not fighting Khabib.

2. Alexander Volkanovski
Super striking and strong offensive wrestling, lacks Petr’s defence but a very intelligent fighter.

1: Petr Yan
Technically perfect. Beautiful striking, beautiful wrestling, KO power, ridiculous cardio. Fight IQ off the map. His defence is my favourite thing in the world.

Kamaru would be here if he stopped overextending and leaving his chin open. Allowed Burns to knock him down and he did it against Jorge who didn’t capitalize. I’m simply not sold on his striking

Israel is not the striking god we thought he was, DC saying he could beat Stipe, and he struggles on the ground.

Cyril Gane needs to improve his takedowns.

My top 5 active fighters relative to their division are:

1. Usman. Head and shoulders above his competition. Basically cleaned out the division and finished them in style. More impressive is that his competition is especially fierce.

2. Adensanya. Another guy who seems 5 steps ahead of his foes recently.

3. Volkanovski. Coming off a controversial win. Ithought he made the right adjustments in the fight and deserved the W over an all time great in Holloway.

4. Ngannou. Even though he seemed like a weight class bigger than Stipe you have to give him credit for killing the dude with a jab.

5. Petr. In a tough division this guy seems to be the toughest... and most ruthless
you kind of went for all the low hanging fruit

1. Francis Ngannou
2. Stipe Miocic
3. Derrick Lewis
4. Curtis Blaydes
5. Cyril Gane

Which contender is he ducking again? Surely it's not the one with a single win over washed up Woodley since getting his jaw broken by Usman?
Definitely not Jorge masvidal, he's not ducking that fight because it's an easy fight he's already won.. Wonderboy or edwards or colby would have been acceptable. The ufc is becoming a circus, but conor era fans seem to be cool with it. So whatever, Guess I'll just watch. but I wont actively support it, And I will speak out against it when I deem appropriate.

If that's something people can't handle because they are drunk off the UFC kool-aid, So be it. Enjoy the show.

Last edited:
-Israel Adesanya
-Kamaru Usman
-Max Holloway
-Alexander Volkanovski
-Dustin Poirier

NPO

Definitely not Jorge masvidal, he's not ducking that fight because it's an easy fight he's already won.. Wonderboy or edwards or colby would have been acceptable. The ufc is becoming a circus, but conor era fans seem to be cool with it. So whatever, Guess I'll just watch. but I wont actively support it, And I will speak out against it when I deem appropriate.

If that's something people can't handle because they are drunk off the UFC kool-aid, So be it. Enjoy the show.
I didn't like Masvidal getting a rematch but he got it because he is a rather big name and did the UFC a favour by stepping in on short notice last summer. I would have preferred Wonderboy or Leon get the title shot but I don't make the decisions. But I do know it's fucking laughable to try to suggest Usman is ducking Colby.

I didn't like Masvidal getting a rematch but he got it because he is a rather big name and did the UFC a favour by stepping in on short notice last summer. I would have preferred Wonderboy or Leon get the title shot but I don't make the decisions. But I do know it's fucking laughable to try to suggest Usman is ducking Colby.
Casual take, but I get it.

I think it's absolutely crazy that people don't think he's ducking him. his manager says they are interested in a Diaz fight should he win. his manager also said they are targeting micheal cheisa (another former lw who hasn't really done much at WW), who I know doesn't deserve it as much as colby. Neither of them do. Neither of them deserve it more than wonderboy or edwards either. yet these are who their sights are on, Ali words and representations of usmans, not mine.

Say what you want about colby getting a rematch but usman is fighting ALL of the wrong people (not just avoiding colby) his manager even suggested luque, Who's last win was aginst who? "washed up woodley"? even though Colby was the first person to ever finish woodley in the ufc? It all smells like bullshit to me, but I follow the sport closer than most. Ali asks why colby deserves it, more than anyone else after just having masvidal challenge for the title. It's laughably hypocritical.

Last edited:
Casual take, but I get it.

I think it's absolutely crazy that people don't think he's ducking him. his manager says they are interested in a Diaz fight should he win. his manager also said they are targeting micheal cheisa (another former lw who hasn't really done much at WW), who I know doesn't deserve it as much as colby. Neither of them do. Neither of them deserve it more than wonderboy or edwards either. yet these are who their sights are on, Ali words and representations of usmans, not mine.

Say what you want about colby getting a rematch but usman is fighting ALL of the wrong people (not just avoiding colby) his manager even suggested luque, Who's last win was aginst who? "washed up woodley"? even though Colby was the first person to ever finish woodley in the ufc? It all smells like bullshit to me, but I follow the sport closer than most. Ali asks why colby deserves it, more than anyone else after just having masvidal challenge for the title. It's laughably hypocritical.
Casual take to state facts? I stopped reading after that. Thanks for wasting my time.

Lmao, this is what we are calling a fact now, the ufc giving a title shot to masvidal because he did them a favour. You must have missed When usman ko'd gilbert burns and literally called him out and asked for the fight. it was not given to masvidal, it was requested by usman. usman said this in the octogon, after a fight. He had clearly planned to make this callout with a win.

Your take, (yes a take, An opinion without a single fact behind it to back it) is one of an absolute casual. someone who does not follow this sport closely enough to comment on things of this ilk.

that is the only thing that could possibly be construed as a fact in your entire post. (even though it is not) The rest of it is complete conjecture, and your own personal feelings. you'll find that my post has facts and quotes that fighters and those who represent them said, if you like I will get you the link to each and everything that I claimed one person said.

Just go ahead and ask. Meanwhile, you can go find the link where the ufc claimed to give masvidal a title shot because of the sick favour he did a year ago or something, even though his favour for taking that fight was renegotiating his contract. I'll just wait though, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back