Your current best fighters list?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
My top 5 active fighters relative to their division are:

1. Usman. Head and shoulders above his competition. Basically cleaned out the division and finished them in style. More impressive is that his competition is especially fierce.

2. Adensanya. Another guy who seems 5 steps ahead of his foes recently.

3. Volkanovski. Coming off a controversial win. I thought he made the right adjustments in the fight and deserved the W over an all time great in Holloway.

4. Ngannou. Even though he seemed like a weight class bigger than Stipe you have to give him credit for killing the dude with a jab.

5. Petr. In a tough division this guy seems to be the toughest... and most ruthless

Last edited:
I agree, with everything but not usman, I think of all those champs he's most likely to lose.

5. Max Holloway. The rightful 145lbs champ imo, so many dominant performances over elite competition like Ortega and Kattar.

4. Jan Blachowicz. Legendary Polish Power looks unbeatable and I figure he will rule the division until he retires. The guy won a kickboxing match with Adesanya ffs.

3. Dustin Poirier. Uncrowned LW champ. First person to KO Conor McGregor. Beat Gaethje in his own element (slugfest). Closest to beating Khabib by far. Olives and Chandler don’t stand a chance against him imo.

2. Kamaru Usman. Has most title defenses out of all current champs, KO wins over Burns, Colby and Masvidal. Can’t put him in number 1 just yet because there are still a couple contenders that he needs to dust to be totally cemented as the absolute best (Wonderboy, Leon)

1. Ngannou. I just don’t see him losing to anyone at HW.

I agree, with everything but not usman, I think of all those champs he's most likely to lose.

Usman? Fighting in a weak division against journeymen

tenor.gif

1. Usman (nobody at 170 is beating him)
2. Izzy (despite being eXpOsEd)
3. Volk (he's gonna smash Ortega)
4. Dustin (uncrowned champ, not even that far off from overtaking Khabib imo)
5. Ngannou (if Jones/Gane can't beat him nobody will except father time)

1 Petr
2 Pitbull
3 Ngannou
4 Nemkov (Jones lhw?)
5 Lima (close one with Usman)

5. Jan, good all around skills, very hard to finish, I don't see him losing to Glover, Rakic or Jiri.

4. Izzy, lost to Jan, yes. He still is the most dominant MW after prime Andy, and unbeaten in his weightclass. Vettori and Rob will probably lose to him back to back.

3. Francis, he seems unbeatable now, and has developed a better TDD. But I am a little sceptic about his cardio. I think Gane and Lewis both have a chance.

2. Usman, probably the most developed champ in a year. Doesn't really have holes in his game. You have to catch him with a unexpected shot or kick his legs and have good TDD. Biggest threat is probably Wonderboy.

1. Figueiredo, fought to a draw with Moreno, but he has a very good skillset, and ability to finish. Cardio is the biggest weakness, but when Moreno straight out gave away the fifth, you know Figgy is dangerous.

1. Usman. Head and shoulders above his competition. Basically cleaned out the division and finished them in style. More impressive is that his competition is especially fierce.

3. Volkanovski. Coming off a controversial win. Ithought he made the right adjustments in the fight and deserved the W over an all time great in Holloway.

4. Ngannou. Even though he seemed like a weight class bigger than Stipe you have to give him credit for killing the dude with a jab.

5. Petr. In a tough division this guy seems to be the toughest... and most ruthless

What country are you from?

1. Usman, keeps getting better.
2. Figgy, looked absolutely unbeatable until his last fight.
3. Izzy, let’s see him lose at 185 first
4. Jan, Polish power
5. Francis, straight up monster

Volkanovski
Yan
Adesanya
Usman
Holloway
Whittaker
Blachowicz
Figgy

I dont get it, I just said he's more likely to lose than the rest of them. how is that tears of any sort?

For what it's worth Figueredo is less likely to lose his title than usman too.
You disrespected everyone he has fought.

3. Volkanovski. Coming off a controversial win. Ithought he made the right adjustments in the fight and deserved the W over an all time great in Holloway.

*Gets exposed by 40 year old*

I believe Usman is more likely to lose than the other champs he named. What part of that is difficult to understand? Figgy has cleared out the top of fly after the rematch with Moreno he has only askarov left He named volk who has already beaten max twice now, isreal who has beaten everyone at the top of the division and is now entering rematch season with Whittaker and vettori, Yan who has looked unstoppable at bw. And ngannou, possibly the scariest hw ever.

Usman still has wonder boy and Colby left to fight. Both fights I believe he can lose.

Last edited:
Back