Your Biggest Fail Moment?

Was at my first submission wrestling tournament. Won my first match by anaconda choke. Felt amazing since I have always lost as every damn thing so being a winner for once was new experience for me

Well, second match came up and I wanted to win again.

He got me in kimura.

I didn't want to lose once again so I didn't tap... My elbow started to crack real loudly, it was real painful but I was retarded enough not to tap anyways. Well, what an amazing thing to do since the referee stopped it anyways... So I lost anyway and on top of that my hand was real damn painful. Had to go in to one more match after that... Which I lost by RNC.

When going home, my hand started go numb, we were eating pizza and I could barely eat it with my other hand. After we came home, I had 2 months away from training... Never showed it to a doctor either

It was stupid

I pretty much shat my pants holding thai pads. I'd had a bad stomach the night before but thought nothing more of it the next day so went to training. 'The panic' came on at the middle of round 3 of 5. I didn't want to let my partner down or show the embarrassment of taking a desperate shit so held it in. All I could think about was tightening my anus enough to hold this rusty water in and planning the fastest route to the toilet, all while some guy was slamming me with these fucking body kicks that were making it worse. Luckily I managed to hold it in until the end of the 5th, not holding the pads too badly either if I say so myself. So the end comes and I bee-line for the toilet but immediately have to make a u-turn because obviously, someone has to take my pads off. My partner is standing there catching his breath still. I ask him to take them off, but he really labours at it and talks about his work on the pads. I squeak a high pitched "well done" and some arbitrary encouragement, at this point doing the thai shuffle left and right on my feet to stop help myself from shitting my shorts right there on the mats. After he took my pads off I hastily walked (so as not to be obvious) to the corridor until I was out of everyone's sight, at which point I sprinted the fastest I've ever ran, wraps and shins et al, to the toilet. I dropped the load before my cheeks even touched the seat. I suppose in some way it is a victory I didn't shit my pants but i can't help but think, what if things had been different? Fucking terrifying.

was watching a bit of Saenchai so decided to try the kartwheel kick. Fell straight on the floor so never tried it again.

Another one here on camera. Don't know what on earth I was doing
385148_10150931423080300_1090646493_n.jpg

I accepted a challenge match over internet back in 2007 against a bigger and skilled mma guy. This was without any sparring or real training. Only lifting weights and hitting the bag the last 2-3 years.

I lost by lowkicks. :redface:

Considering how you won your fight in Thailand, this is kind of Ironic

One time in coed weight training I went for one rep too many on bench and farted at the top of my lungs. It lasted through the entire rep and even a little after I racked the bar. A true marathon fart- I thought it might never end. EVERY single person in the gym stopped what they were doing to see who just released this behemoth. The mirrors rattled. The teacher put down his newspaper. My buddies DIED- on the ground, rolling around laughter. I was already red from straining but I turned a few shades closer to crimson due to the embarrassment. To this day it might be my longest and loudest fart in addition to being my largest audience for such an act.

Haha, I fucking lost it.

Got put on my ass by a 12 year old a few weeks back. Kid is my height, and only a few kgs lighter than me, has 35-40 fights, but I'm bloody 30 years old and he put me on my ass with a body shot LOL

At one point I was working on slipping, bobbing, weaving, etc and surpisingly was able to pull it off in sparring frequently. The problem was I was doing it too much and my sparring partner realized this and set me up. In the end I got rocked with an uppercut ducking a feint.

I pretty much shat my pants holding thai pads. I'd had a bad stomach the night before but thought nothing more of it the next day so went to training. 'The panic' came on at the middle of round 3 of 5. I didn't want to let my partner down or show the embarrassment of taking a desperate shit so held it in. All I could think about was tightening my anus enough to hold this rusty water in and planning the fastest route to the toilet, all while some guy was slamming me with these fucking body kicks that were making it worse. Luckily I managed to hold it in until the end of the 5th, not holding the pads too badly either if I say so myself. So the end comes and I bee-line for the toilet but immediately have to make a u-turn because obviously, someone has to take my pads off. My partner is standing there catching his breath still. I ask him to take them off, but he really labours at it and talks about his work on the pads. I squeak a high pitched "well done" and some arbitrary encouragement, at this point doing the thai shuffle left and right on my feet to stop help myself from shitting my shorts right there on the mats. After he took my pads off I hastily walked (so as not to be obvious) to the corridor until I was out of everyone's sight, at which point I sprinted the fastest I've ever ran, wraps and shins et al, to the toilet. I dropped the load before my cheeks even touched the seat. I suppose in some way it is a victory I didn't shit my pants but i can't help but think, what if things had been different? Fucking terrifying.

And we have a winner.

Mine was sparring the instructor's step son, his protege, who outweighs me by about 50lbs He fights under American kick boxing rules so every time we spar I'm not allowed to low kick or clinch him and it totally throws me off mentally.Anyway, we were having a particularly hard spar, and he was handing my ass to me, he has me up against the ropes smothering me with a string if heavy punches, and I push away and make some space and follow up with a nice switch kick to the head. Clearly stunned I had ample opportunity to turn the tides and finish this 'spar' on top. Instead, I mercifully asked him if he was okay and put my hand down which went answered by a hard straight down the pipe,and I went right back into my shell for the remainder of the session.

That sucked.

No mercy for the Kobra-kai.

Mine was sparring the instructor's step son, his protege, who outweighs me by about 50lbs He fights under American kick boxing rules so every time we spar I'm not allowed to low kick or clinch him and it totally throws me off mentally.Anyway, we were having a particularly hard spar, and he was handing my ass to me, he has me up against the ropes smothering me with a string if heavy punches, and I push away and make some space and follow up with a nice switch kick to the head. Clearly stunned I had ample opportunity to turn the tides and finish this 'spar' on top. Instead, I mercifully asked him if he was okay and put my hand down which went answered by a hard straight down the pipe,and I went right back into my shell for the remainder of the session.

That sucked.

No mercy for the Kobra-kai.

yo-dawg-you-gotta-protect-yourself-at-all-times.jpg

Considering how you won your fight in Thailand, this is kind of Ironic

Its even worse then that. because the Thais gave me a nickname back in 2002: dr lowkick.

:redface:

Early Me, been training "UFC" a little and thought boxing was the best. Fast forward to first sparring session at MT gym... Bobbing and weaving through hooks. Thinking I'm hot sh*t. Bob and weaved into left kick to the face. My face...

Early Me, been training "UFC" a little and thought boxing was the best. Fast forward to first sparring session at MT gym... Bobbing and weaving through hooks. Thinking I'm hot sh*t. Bob and weaved into left kick to the face. My face...

Done this. I was slipping my partners cross like a boss, not realizing he was setting me up. I didn't even see the high right kick coming, but I sure as hell slipped right into it

I broke my training partners arm with a kick in sparring. It was a freak accident really, nothing particularly sinister. Didn't even know until a few days later when he went to the doctors.

Unfortunately he was training for a regional title at the time, and he ended up having to take nearly a year off Muay Thai.

Fortunately he made a recovery and is now a UK champion.

i nearly matt lindlanded myself when i tried to take a guy down and he wound up landing really hard on me.

Got hit right on the jaw with a hook from one of the better and bigger guys at my gym. Was so sure i was about to hit the mat I dropped my hands and took another 3 to the face before I realised I was still standing..

I once got kicked in the balls when I was up against the ropes. I fell down a bit from it, and at the same time the guy doubled up on his kick at the same time. Result was the second kick, which was aimed at the body, wound up connecting with the side of my face, as I'd dropped my hands, cupping my balls.

When I was little I competed in this one TKD tourney and got matched with this taller kid. He proceeded to punt me. hard. in the nuts. through the entire match. My little balls are on fire and I'm crying and hopping around the floor. Referee never did anything but pause and continue. Kicked again in the nuts. Kicked again in the nuts. Kicked again the nuts. I'm like, WTF?!?! Disqualify him because now, it's evident that he is doing it on purpose. During the break, my coach told me to close the distance so he couldn't kick me. So I ran close to him and started kicking while crying my eyes out. Even though I won and got 1st place, I will never forget the smirk on the kid's face... Never felt like I won. I'm still bitter.

When I was little I competed in this one TKD tourney and got matched with this taller kid. He proceeded to punt me. hard. in the nuts. through the entire match. My little balls are on fire and I'm crying and hopping around the floor. Referee never did anything but pause and continue. Kicked again in the nuts. Kicked again in the nuts. Kicked again the nuts. I'm like, WTF?!?! Disqualify him because now, it's evident that he is doing it on purpose. During the break, my coach told me to close the distance so he couldn't kick me. So I ran close to him and started kicking while crying my eyes out. Even though I won and got 1st place, I will never forget the smirk on the kid's face... Never felt like I won. I'm still bitter.

Must've been a Krav Maga guy

Back