• WWE Smackdown vs Raw

• Pro Wrestling (86)

• WWF In Your House

• WWF Royal Rumble

• WCW vs nWo Thunder

• WWF Superstars

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

you don’t want to feud with me take a look at my history and guys that have tried... struggle, headkicktoleg, shadowpriest, Warriors... all GONE.

EcstaticMasculineHoneycreeper-small.gif

You sound pathetic.

No Mercy
WCW/NWO Revenge
Smackdown 2

wrestlemania 2000 was probably better than Revenge, but felt like more of a roster update.

I might be thinking of the third smackdown game, whichever the first one was for ps2 I played a lot and liked.

I didn't like a lot of WWF and WCW games, only WCW game I played a lot was WCW vs. The World, so I included a couple of non WWF and WCW games on my list.

Saturday Night Slam Masters on SNES

WCW vs. The World on Playstation 1

Fire Pro Wrestling World on PC

Revenge, 2K and No Mercy. Def Jam Vendetta was a great non-wrestling wrestling game too, very much in the mould of those three. I believe the same devs too, AKI.

@Michael Scott You're missing Raw on Genesis/SNES.
And WM/IYH were MK ripoffs.

Does anyone still own any of these games? I bought a N64 years ago so I could play No Mercy & Revenge along with Goldeneye.
I'm working on the PS2 games now but I have all the n64 games except for backstage assault. Somewhere along the way it got misplaced. I am sure I could spend the dollar to replace it but... do I really want to?

But off the top of my head, I will probably say WWF Raw for the SNES, Revenge and No Mercy. The PS2 games are pretty fun too but once they became too realistic they lost me.

The original Playstation games I have a hard time with too. WcW vs the World and Smackdown just kick my ass.

Honorable mentions go to NES Pro Wrestling and Def Jam Vendetta for not being WWF or WCW games but being so so good.

Another honorable mention to WWF Attitude. Horrible gameplay but I loved the entrances and was the first game with a pretty in depth create a wrestler i believe. Also enjoyed the career mode. Working your way from house shows to Raw
I think it was a good game and would be remembered more fondly had it not come out right before all the great thq games

Another honorable mention to WWF Attitude. Horrible gameplay but I loved the entrances and was the first game with a pretty in depth create a wrestler i believe. Also enjoyed the career mode. Working your way from house shows to Raw
The ECW games had the same design as wwf attitude did. Crappy gameplay and all the wrestlers moved like they had sticks up their asses

I liked No Mercy because it had a sick CAF system and the best game play/story of any on the n64, still holds up to this day imo, same with WCW revenge.

I also liked Warzone when I was a kid for the CAF, but compared to the rest the gameplay doesn't hold up as well.

WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain
WCW vs nWo Thunder
WWF Smackdown 2 Know Your Role

in that order. Here Comes the Pain was my favorite wrestling game ever, such a great game, I played so many hours on it. My disc was scratched to pieces haha thats how much I played it