Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. No Mercy - played a lot with brothers and friends on N64
2. WCW vs nWo Revenge -played a lot with brothers and friends on N64
3. WWF wrestle Fest - played hours in the arcade with my little brother

Honorable mention - here comes the pain, one of the best wrestling games I've ever played but remember my top 3 more playing with my brother and friends. wrestlemania the arcade game sega genesis

Last edited:
WWF Royal Rumble for SNES. My first wrestling game, the memories.

WWF SD: Here Comes The Pain. Had so much fucking fun on this game with mates growing up. Also the story mode was class.

WCW vs. NWO, can't remember which one it was but it was epic. I think it was Revenge.

WCW/NWO Revenge
WWF No Mercy
WWF Wrestlemania 2000

An underrated game is WWE RAW 2, came out around 2003-2004. Graphics were solid and the roster was stacked.

You didn’t specify which royal rumble game I would put the dreamcast game in my top 3

220px-WWESmackDownHereComesThePain.jpg

796110-wwesd_sym_ps2_uk.jpg

aaa3.jpg

Probably WWF Superstars, WWF Wrestlefest and WWE All Stars. I prefer proper arcade action over simulation garbage.

Ur also missing day of reckoning which was one of the best post no mercy games
Day_of_Reckoning.jpg

you should leave these polls to people who actually know enough to make the proper choices available

Make the thread and poll.....oh wait.
This ain’t no joke dawg. We’ve worked hard to create the greatest and most respectable wrestling community thats ever existed. @SocraticMethod did not appoint you as head poll maker you just assumed that position and bypassed our operation rules. Then you consistently miss top poll choices! Tighten up!

This ain’t no joke dawg. We’ve worked hard to create the greatest and most respectable wrestling community thats ever existed. @SocraticMethod did not appoint you as head poll maker you just assumed that position and bypassed our operation rules. Then you consistently miss top poll choices! Tighten up!

Out of my thread Marty, I run this forum now

shawn-michaels_774060_GIFSoupcom_zps40a02be2.gif

And take your dog with you

a8caa474ba1aa5f94e298dbdc4ede86c.gif

89 Wrestlemania for NES is a nostalgia favorite. Honestly though, Tecmo World was probably the most fun one from the 80's and 90's era.

@Michael Scott - if you'd like to be the official @PWD Chief Maker of Polls please let @Pliny Pete know and he'll make sure it gets on the agenda for the next quarterly meeting. @Frank23 has quite the high level poll-making resume himself, but I don't know whether he has any interest in formally undertaking poll making in an official capacity. It's a very time consuming role, and we appreciate your interest in becoming a full-fledged member of the @PWD.

Yours in professional wrestling,
#SocraticFuckingMethod

Everyone knows that in order for a PWD poll to be valid it must contain the options "Fuck The Young Bucks," and "I'm only here for @Batjester 's mom."

Out of my thread Marty, I run this forum now

shawn-michaels_774060_GIFSoupcom_zps40a02be2.gif

And take your dog with you

a8caa474ba1aa5f94e298dbdc4ede86c.gif
giphy.gif

you don’t want to feud with me take a look at my history and guys that have tried... struggle, headkicktoleg, shadowpriest, Warriors... all GONE.