Your #1 favourite song all time.

scorpiorising

The world eater
@Brown
Reaction score
That song you can jam to. 15 years ago, 10 years ago, 5 years ago and still today. The one you never get tired of.

No judgement here, I like all music. However, I will judge if you pick two songs or more.

JUST ONE SONG.

I'll post mine in a few songs so as not to come off as a self serving watch my video kind of post.

Post a youtube link for us to make it easier of possible.

The Doors are amazing. Easily in my top 5 favorite bands. Their debut is something else. I have a vinyl copy of their first record framed signed by all four members of the band. My uncle saw them live and got them to sign the record. Knowing how much of a music fan and especially that of the Doors he gave me it.

This is my favorite song and the reason Heavy Metal is my favorite genre.

The Doors are amazing. Easily in my top 5 favorite bands. Their debut is something else. I have a vinyl copy of their first record framed signed by all four members of the band. My uncle saw them live and got them to sign the record. Knowing how much of a music fan and especially that of the Doors he gave me it.

This is my favorite song and the reason Heavy Metal is my favorite genre.

i've liked many different genre through the years, but metal land would be my hometown, couldnt really pick a favourite.

this is what started me off
anthrax-among-living-482cec04-1878-4b9d-b349-76f799d2e2f5.jpg

DANZIG - belly of the beast.

Love this album, especially on headphones.

I have no idea, I don't think I ever will

In terms of replay value. I think I played this song more than any other song.

impossible to answer of course, as every time i hear a song i really like i think it's the best song in the world...

This song (+ the artist) encapsulates everything that would make a favourite song de jour

Lyrically and musically this song always picks me up. You have to listen until after the intro, though.

These are the only 3 things I ever listen to:

Back