Your #1 favourite song all time.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I know that it is not an amazing song in music history. That being said I still remember first hearing the song in my friends older brother's car, he was 16 and we were 13. From there I bought the CD, and enjoyed many memories simply with it being part of my playlists through the years. Then throw in the concerts, road trips and seeing Local H many times, they've been a consistent part of my life. Top it off, that my ex-fiance had our first date going to one of their concerts, and lit the fuse for "the beginning of the end", after another Local H concert 2 1/2 years later..it has to be my #1 purely for longevity.

Great choice.

I know that it is not an amazing song in music history. That being said I still remember first hearing the song in my friends older brother's car, he was 16 and we were 13. From there I bought the CD, and enjoyed many memories simply with it being part of my playlists through the years. Then throw in the concerts, road trips and seeing Local H many times, they've been a consistent part of my life. Top it off, that my ex-fiance had our first date going to one of their concerts, and lit the fuse for "the beginning of the end", after another Local H concert 2 1/2 years later..it has to be my #1 purely for longevity.

I fuckin love that song.

Maybe not my favourite track, maybe not even my favourite Opeth track nowadays, but I was crazy about this song for years and years. Especially the outro. I prob have a few thousand times where I've just listened from 6:32

I mean if I had to pick ONE track to listen to that would take me to my grave or to an island in the middle of no where it would be this. It's just gives me so much damn energy and rips.

It is my avatar after all..

WARNING: Headphone users might RIP.

The song is ubiquitous, but it never fails to stir me.

Childhood song, the lyrics are so profoundly incorrect that I actually like this song even more nowadays, almost a SJW troll attempt.

In truth I prolly have several, but if you're forcing me to pick one, this is prolly it:

Back