Young man wearing MAGA hat attacked at school and spit on by two girls **Update** Girls charged

They managed to hold off the proud boys from wrecking their van and also Captain America. Now tell me have you ever seen Captain America being held off by sissies? That right there is a HUGE accomplishment. Lets see if Proud boys or the Patriot guys are able to hold off Antifas' special forces of Jedi Masters with their light sabers......

All I saw was a bunch of confused larpers attacking a van. I didn't see a clear winner of anything.

Kid was literally in a lose lose situation. If he fought back like many here are suggesting he should have, then he’s on camera for all to see hitting a girl. You don’t think the media would’ve had a field day smearing him, twitter canceling him, doxing him and his family? He’d probably get suspended as well. True he could probably sue afterward but who in their right mind would want to go through all that?

Bullies don't need a reason to pick on and dominate others. Even if Trump wasn't around they'd feel impelled to act that way anyway.

The current political climate just gives them an outlet and source of empowerment, where they can justify/mask their selfish actions with the claim of moral superiority.

I disagree. Never in my 38 years have people felt so self righteous...so entitled in assaulting someone as leftists do trump supporters. Its like they think they are crusaders and christ is on their side

All I saw was a bunch of confused larpers attacking a van. I didn't see a clear winner of anything.

You are aware the proud boys were attacking the van and Antifas were defending it right? Antifa being able to hold off Captain America is an accomplishment in of itself.

Look. It’s actually pretty simple really... A soy boy got punked and you guys are getting triggered by it because he wore a MAGA hat.

Turn him into a punk ass Antifa high school kid and we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

But, tell you what. Post a clip of some Antifa shithead getting harassed and I will show you my equal opportunity approach to calling out idiots.

You think the hat is why people are angry viewing that video ? Lol fuck the hat that's fucking disgusting behaviour. You seem to be the one whose focused on the hat mate. Actually you seem to be the one non stop insulting a child because he wore a hat you don't like.

He was hit and spit on. Rules of not hitting a woman don’t apply as there were no women there. Just bullies, and bullies deserve to be beaten.

You think the hat is why people are angry viewing that video ? Lol fuck the hat that's fucking disgusting behaviour. You seem to be the one whose focused on the hat mate. Actually you seem to be the one non stop insulting a child because he wore a hat you don't like.
Sorry “mate”. I really don’t care about his hat.

But, a bunch of us discussed recently that presently, in America, if you gonna walk around in Trump gear, then you shouldn’t be surprised if people start throwing eggs at you or spitting in your face.

It’s too bad that shit head got punked the way he did by those lesbians but we been saying that for a while now... you gonna wear that shit in public, then you better be able to defend yourself. Otherwise don’t whine and complain how the world isn’t fair to your public political posturing

Sorry “mate”. I really don’t care about his hat.

But, a bunch of us discussed recently that presently, in America, if you gonna walk around in Trump gear, then you shouldn’t be surprised if people start throwing eggs at you or spitting in your face.

It’s too bad that shit head got punked the way he did by those lesbians but we been saying that for a while now... you gonna wear that shit in public, then you better be able to defend yourself. Otherwise don’t whine and complain how the world isn’t fair to your public political posturing

Pfft fuck that, apparently your already at the point where political leanings or clothing deserves physical responses. Jesus Christ. Good luck with that.

Once again, kids got bigger balls than you.

Either way, Your opinion of BJJ is still just a tiny nothing microcosm. And you used "anecdotal" to me?? That's just horribly inaccurate.
We’re trading anecdotes, and you’re saying your anecdotes are better than mine lol, ok bud.

Pfft fuck that, apparently your already at the point where political leanings or clothing deserves physical responses. Jesus Christ. Good luck with that.

Once again, kids got bigger balls than you.
Well, that’s just how it is. Whether or not I agree or disagree with how others react to what others wear doesn’t mean anything.

You wear the wrong colors, and people gonna jump you. It’s been happening for decades in gangs and even at sporting events. It’s just now made it’s way into American politics.

If you don’t believe me, watch the video again.

Sorry if the truth bothers you mate.

Well, that’s just how it is. Whether or not I agree or disagree with how others react to what others wear doesn’t mean anything.

You wear the wrong colors, and people gonna jump you. It’s been happening for decades in gangs and even at sporting events. It’s just now made it’s way into American politics.

If you don’t believe me, watch the video again.

Sorry if the truth bothers you mate.

The more accepting of it the general population is the more it'll happen imo. But hey you do you. Keep shitting on the kid if you find it to be entertaining.

The more accepting of it the general population is the more it'll happen imo. But hey you do you. Keep shitting on the kid if you find it to be entertaining.
It’s going to happen regardless of whether or not the public accepts or rejects this type of behavior.

Hopefully that punk ass kid has learned his lesson and realizes that there’s crazy people out there who actually would attack you based on what you wear.

Where he goes next is simple.

1. Stop participaiting in public tribalism

2. Stand his ground and beat the shit out of anybody who attacks him

3. Go to one of those crazy protests and stand back to back with his political brethren to own the libtards and fight hand to hand against the commies

It’s going to happen regardless of whether or not the public accepts or rejects this type of behavior.

Hopefully that punk ass kid has learned his lesson and realizes that there’s crazy people out there who actually would attack you based on what you wear.

Where he goes next is simple.

1. Stop participaiting in public tribalism

2. Stand his ground and beat the shit out of anybody who attacks him

3. Go to one of those crazy protests and stand back to back with his political brethren to own the libtards and fight hand to hand against the commies

Hopefully the kid has the balls to wear it again imo. Fuck being intimidated. But I agree with you on the tribalism shit. Seems highly illogical to me. The entire thing.

I'm always going to blame the morons attacking someone for clothing more so than the fools wearing said clothing.

Little bit off topic but I'm generally curious
Do you feel the same way about turbans and Burkas and such ? There are fucking morons who will physically attack and verbally threaten those wearing those items. Do you just shrug and go well theres crazies out there who would attack em for it. So they should expect it therefore it's on them? Genuinely curious.

The issue with everyone saying he should have smacked a bitch is you just know the media and internet would have no qualms about editing out any context to make him look like the aggressor and attempt to ruin his life

Back