Young Adesanya perfecting his craft

dissectingaorticaneurysm

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

You can already tell he was destined to be GOAT. That fluidity and control is unreal. Move over Nick, you aint the best nunchukist (is that even a word) in the UFC anymore.
giphy.gif

I was once an expert nunchuckist until I smashed my nuts one day

Pretty goofy for both. It's not the pre gun world. Bring a knife of nunchucks out, get shot. They are fun to play with etc, but they aren't a top choice weapon in any way. Maybe they were auditioning for some bad material arts movies.

But can Adensaya go on for days? Weeks? Nunchucking like that?
Nick literally Nunchucks everywhere and anywhere for a week non-stop sometimes!

He got his face reconstructed by Kevin fcking gastelum

Real talk I'd be worried if a homeboy pulled up on me with a pair of 'chucks.

Shits are like a baton whip.

I read 'perfecting his shaft'

Leaving gay & dissapointed.

He looked good with the nunchuks.

Israel's just a special fighter.

We all know them when we see them. They don't duck, they keep winning and have that unique vibe to them.

That mentality that's "all in" but you can tell there just being themselves at the same time

I was once an expert nunchuckist until I smashed my nuts one day
I think everyone is an expert until that bit happens... :D
that's why "old masters" are so hard to find... :D

Haha! Nunchaku so popular with the teens in the 70s and 80s. Historically, I suppose Okinawan peasantry thought that it was a viable weapon to use on one another. Yet from similar background, the practiced use of bo staff or baston (eskrima stick) is a far more effective weapon.

Pretty goofy for both. It's not the pre gun world. Bring a knife of nunchucks out, get shot. They are fun to play with etc, but they aren't a top choice weapon in any way. Maybe they were auditioning for some bad material arts movies.
Its a hobby like anything else you fucking weirdo. He's not tucking it into his wasteband and busting it out for protection on the street

Back