Young Adesanya perfecting his craft

Haha! Nunchaku so popular with the teens in the 70s and 80s. Historically, I suppose Okinawan peasantry thought that it was a viable weapon to use on one another. Yet from similar background, the practiced use of bo staff or baston (eskrima stick) is a far more effective weapon.
Another weirdo that feels the need to point out the obvious lol.

YEA BUT DID YALL KNOW NUNCHUKS AREN'T ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD WEAPON??!?!

jesus christ folks

Adesanya vs Nick Diaz in a nunchuck match

Its a hobby like anything else you fucking weirdo. He's not tucking it into his wasteband and busting it out for protection on the street
A hobby? I doubt it is that or more than a young guy emulating something he saw in a Bruce Lee movie. I doubt he put much time into them, or took them seriously for anything more than showing off to his friends in a private setting.
I seriously doubt that he busted them out on the street, or even considered it. If u know about izzys past, he is the smallest brother in the family and he was bullied, and is mostly a geek. He is an intelligent guy and it's pretty obvious he was playing, just as I was.
Izzy in this video, is not the confident fighter he is today. He was not confident as a kid. He has said in several interviews that he was picked on etc. I know that he didnt pick them up with the intention of going out kicking 8 guys asses while they come in 1 at a time like a bruce lee movie. It's called sarcasm..
You resort to name calling and insults because you can't understand sarcasm or humor. Nunchucks are goofy, but when bruce lee uses them it's fun even though no one in their right mind believes it's real. Apparently sherdog is not the place for you. None of the things I said were meant to be taken literally.
Sometimes you need to slow down and think before you lower yourself to name calling and insults because you dont understand the context of the comment. I may be a weirdo...that's actually a complement since weird is not a sheep like you apparently are. Individuality is good...as izzy..he is also a weirdo...

I in awe that this is real. He is actually serious when showing techniques like it's so great and useful. Pretty sad and goofy. While batons are accepted as normal, I think this is pretty out there. Next they will try a ken shamrock pocket rocket..lol.

Back