Media You thought Kevin Lee’s dance was cringe ? Watch this!

Funny thing is if he won you all would be drooling over how cool the dance was, and how confident he was.
Exactly, Israel Adesanya did the same thing. Now it’s either because he won or has better rhythm. You decide. I kinda felt Cowboy’s entrance before Gunnar Nelson gave a performance like it was coreogeaphed for a Tarantino film.

Funny thing is if he won you all would be drooling over how cool the dance was, and how confident he was.
There wouldn’t be enough mops to clean up all the nut around here if Lee would have won and did all the dancing

I hate him. Walking around all happy and singing while im miserable. Fuck him

What a waste of my time. I would slap you dizzy if you were in front of me millennial.

Goddamn ya some haters , dancing is common in urban culture but you dorks wouldnt know that because your suburbs doesnt carry minorities. Hes happy move on and I dont even like lee

He was in a flow state, nothing wrong with it. The fight was close too it's not like he got destroyed

dd14d0da9f4d4352e54ef6d364050ec3.gif

Kevin Lee could probably do "Riverdance" :D

bg1zfb.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-23_14-11-59.png
    upload_2018-12-23_14-11-59.png
    271.3 KB · Views: 1
Nick Diaz, Mcgregor and Cody Garbrandt showboat in the cage and it's 100% alpha. Kevin Lee dances outside the cage and Sherdog cries cocky piece of shit ghetto trash hope he gets kod

He's trying so hard to be cool and just looks ridiculous.

Back