Media You thought Kevin Lee’s dance was cringe ? Watch this!

Is this a thing? All I see is you posted a perfectly acceptable act in hopes of tearing the man down, that is just sad man.

Oh shut up. Did you see him dancing to the ring pulling out fake glocks acting like a douche? We're allowed to make fun of someone if they put themselves out there like that. It's fair play.

There is only ONE McGregor you dummies.

This.

McGregor could do this sort of thing because it was natural. When Lee and other imitators do it you can sense them forcing it and it's not a good look.

The moral of the story is, pull out your own personality and exploit it to the fullest, don't try and copy someone elses personality, because everyone can tell and it makes us break our faces cringing and have to go to the hospital.

Oh shut up. Did you see him dancing to the ring pulling out fake glocks acting like a douche? We're allowed to make fun of someone if they put themselves out there like that. It's fair play.
You are absolutely correct, about the walk to the cage. But you are reaching with the entrance to the building, nobody likes a try hard

I don’t care that he’s beebopping to his dope ass beats, what bothers me is that he is wearing a fanny pack across his chest.
Send him to the pit!

Last edited:
No need to keep beating the man down.

He has been put in his place.

Let’s move on.

Wrong
Kevin Lee after fight: "Fuck being humble"
He needs more beating, more humbling.

I don’t care that he’s beebopping to this dope ass beats, what bothers me is that he is wearing a fanny pack across his chest.
Send him to the pit!
Yeah, Ferg is always jammin out to headphones. That isnt the problem. The coat and the fannypack, thats the problem

Did I miss something here?

How is muttering a song in your head whilst vibing considered cringe?

You are absolutely correct, about the walk to the cage. But you are reaching with the entrance to the building, nobody likes a try hard

They seemed similar in douche territory to me. Not sure what the difference is.

No need to keep beating the man down.

He has been put in his place.

Let’s move on.

The only thing that beating did was give Kevin Lee’s douchiness a zenkai boost.

Clicked here expecting an interview, where he speaks. His dancing is nothing cringy compared to the BS he spouts

Nothing is more cringe worthy than an older Adrien Broner walkout.

tumblr_mvp6zb6tYA1sghktno4_250.gif

Kevin Lee looks like Ruby Rhod in Fifth Element.
Ruby Rhod is 100000 times better than Kevin Lee and i like Kevin Lee.

Back