You should eat more potatoes.

What bs. People who get type 2 diabetes are eating more than just potatos. There are billions of people who eat mainly potatos and rice and never get diabetes. Westerners need to stop blaming a single food for diabetes when its a combination of many other diet and lifestyle factors.
tumblr_mcta8fTEZw1qk2bwi.gif

Potatoes got the Irish through 900 years of oppression and won the belt for McGregor

Waiting for @Cint to tell us why potatoes are a liberal conspiracy to destroy America

hey @Roca this is the biggest potatoe in the world, would you live inside it?

264.jpg

Sweet potatoes only here thank you.

Potatoes are a relation of the deadly nightshade and are not great for regular consumption.
Tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and potatoes are all members of the same family.

how is potatoe salad being left out of the discussion, its delicious

Moms-Classic-Potato-Salad_02_mini.jpg

i may be strange with this, but i can't eat potato salad unless it's warm. cold potato salad is disgusting to me.

i may be strange with this, but i can't eat potato salad unless it's warm. cold potato salad is disgusting to me.

Yep. I love it when it's just made and still warm. I'm the same with pasta salad. I'm with you on this.

You know when a food thread in Mayberry pops up and all of a sudden that's what you want to eat? It happened.

I'm going to get groceries in a half hour, how long should I bake a potatoes in the oven and on what degree sherdogs?

Next time you make potato sald try using ketchup instead of mayo. It will blow your fucking mind man

Back