Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
many potatoes.

They are the gods among us.

many potatoes.

if you want type 2 diabetes,good idea.

I'm going to make some homemade jalapeño cheese fries in a minute. Some homemade ranch.

sheeit.gif

You're not my dad! You can't tell me what to do!

I dont eat fast food much, but Chick-Fil-A's potatoes are fire
recipe5-85810ffe12cf1871c3972edf1ddca894.png
chick-fil-a-hash-browns.png

Movin' to the country, gonna eat me a lot of taters. Movin' to the country, gonna eat me a lot of taters.

if you want type 2 diabetes,good idea.
What bs. People who get type 2 diabetes are eating more than just potatos. There are billions of people who eat mainly potatos and rice and never get diabetes. Westerners need to stop blaming a single food for diabetes when its a combination of many other diet and lifestyle factors.

if you love potatoes, move to peru. they have so many varieties and have so much of it, that they add it to every goddamn dish lol.

I like me some taters.
Boil 'em
Mash 'em
Put 'em in a stew

But not baked. Baked potatoes are a long wait for a dry, cakey disappointment that necessitates butter and/or other toppings.

I like me some taters.
Boil 'em
Mash 'em
Put 'em in a stew

But not baked. Baked potatoes are a long wait for a dry, cakey disappointment that necessitates butter and/or other toppings.

I prefer the previous examples but I do kind of like a baked potato once in a while with some sour cream on it.

I dont eat fast food much, but Chick-Fil-A's potatoes are fire
recipe5-85810ffe12cf1871c3972edf1ddca894.png
chick-fil-a-hash-browns.png

When I was a kid I worked for a place that sold pool chemicals to the guy that owns all the chick fil as in this area. Chuck King was his name. One day I was carrying his shit out to his car, Mercedes I think, I knew who he was and I was like fuck it Ima go for it "hey you're the guy that owns chick fil a right? I love chick fil a!" I was a dork. But it fucking paid off. Dude opened his car and gave me like 60 coupons for a free chicken sandwich with the purchase of a large drink. I ate so many chicken fucking sandwiches.

When I was a kid I worked for a place that sold pool chemicals to the guy that owns all the chick fil as in this area. Chuck King was his name. One day I was carrying his shit out to his car, Mercedes I think, I knew who he was and I was like fuck it Ima go for it "hey you're the guy that owns chick fil a right? I love chick fil a!" I was a dork. But it fucking paid off. Dude opened his car and gave me like 60 coupons for a free chicken sandwich with the purchase of a large drink. I ate so many chicken fucking sandwiches.

Stop, this thread is for potatoes, not for chicken sandwiches. If you want a chicken sandwich thread you will have to do it yourself.

That was pretty cool of him to do that.

Back