• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You read this Craziness?

A guy getting kicked off of a basketball team is very similar to waging war across Europe and engaging in systematic mass-murder.

so they just released the guy who made these heinous comments ? that's not enough .

they should set the american embassy on fire .

cliffs?

Boxingscene is blocked at my work.

Someone else already posted this in another thread. Where it belonged.

But the jist is that a guy on Manny's team said Manny was a "joke" of a basketball player and they fired him.

edit: I had misinterpretted the previous article. Was not Pac's team, played against Pac's team.

Last edited:
cliffs?

Boxingscene is blocked at my work.

former nba player daniel orton spoke ill of Pacs basketball skills and was fired from his Philippine team. Which is not on Pacs team BTW

Be careful what you say about Manny the God of the Philippines. He is from noble blood and has been hand chosen to be next coming of christ as god has seen fit.

cant express an opinion or your family will be job less and you may be killed. Reminds me that part in V for Vendetta when they make fun of the Top Brass and end up dead for it

A guy getting kicked off of a basketball team is very similar to waging war across Europe and engaging in systematic mass-murder.

no but people were not allow to voice their opinion on matters without being in trouble for it.

also did not see the thread so if a mod wants to move it feel free.

Seano posted it in another thread. Seems excessive lol. Imagine if this place was modded that way.

no but people were not allow to voice their opinion on matters without being in trouble for it.

He was fired by the team, not the government.

Excessive, sure. Nazi-esque? Hardly.

Seano posted it in another thread. Seems excessive lol. Imagine if this place was modded that way.

Oh ok.

Ya i guess it struck me as so weird because here in the states, shit we criticize people every day.

shit someone just said the president of the united states doesnt love america.

Oh ok.

Ya i guess it struck me as so weird because here in the states, shit we criticize people every day.

Uh huh. Freedom of speech protects you from consequence from the government. Not from consequence. NBA players get fined for cursing on the court; what is this, Nazi Germany? :rolleyes:

I don't even play bball but I bet I could beat Pacquiao easily.

Well Arum said Floyd's Hitler, and now Pac's a nazi, so... are they unifying the naziweight belts?

Oh ok.

I don't think Pac had anything to do with it, it's more that Pac is a national hero and icon, him playing B-ball probably brings a lot of promotion to Filipino basketball. I'm sure that the team (and the whole league) would have taken a lot of shit if one of their players shat on Pac then refused to rescind his statement.

Not saying that it was the right thing to do, it's ridiculous, but I'm not surprised.

Careful with the negative pac stories. Some people think Pac's negative press is off limits here.

Someone else already posted this in another thread. Where it belonged.

But the jist is that a guy on Manny's team said Manny was a "joke" of a basketball player and they fired him.

edit: I had misinterpretted the previous article. Was not Pac's team, played against Pac's team.

Trash talking between athletes from rival teams? *gasp!*

We're living in dark times, friends. Dark times indeed.

Trash talking between athletes from rival teams? *gasp!*

We're living in dark times, friends. Dark times indeed.

Comparing Manny to MLK is a stretch at best. But I heard Manny was second choice for Wapakman after they discovered King had died, so therein lies the confusion.

Careful with the negative pac stories. Some people think Pac's negative press is off limits here.

This really isn't a negative Pac story at all, being that he isn't even personally involved in this situation. The story just highlights a fact we all already know, which is that you probably shouldn't publically criticize your company's primary (only) cash cow if you're entirely expendable.

This really isn't a negative Pac story at all, being that he isn't even personally involved in this situation. The story just highlights a fact we all already know, which is that you probably shouldn't publically criticize your company's primary (only) cash cow if you're entirely expendable.

Don't be ridiculous. I think its pretty negative, guys losing their jobs because they think Pac is poor at basketball.

All of these athletes are completely overlooked because Manny jumps on the court and plays poorly for 2 minutes a year. Of course they are going to get frustrated, being overlooked for a guy who barely plays.

I guarantee that if you did this in any spot world wide, the athletes who are actually great at the sport would criticize.

Remember all the shit Jordan took while playing AAA ball?

Back