• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Multiplatform You Need To Play SIGNALIS

The only gripe I had with it, was the six item slot inventory. Not a big deal for two thirds of the game, but come that last third, it gets a bit tedious. Eight slots would've been perfect.

Minor gripe all in all, though. For a smaller game that has no right being as good as it is, I can put up with some small bullshit. It's a nice hidden gem of a game.

Just beat the game. Really enjoyed it, but like it's been said a few times, the inventory limit was super annoying.

Once you get the flashlight, I felt like I couldn't put it away since there were so many rooms in each of the areas that needed it. Then having a weapon and ammo took up half the slots. There were so many times that I would leave a save room then find ammo for other guns and a health pack, then have to turn around to dump them off to clear inventory space just to progress or else risk being far from a item box with full inventory and not be able to pick up a key item. Because of the inventory limit I almost never brought any of the single use equipable items just to save on space.

The only other gripe I had was the push mechanic. Played on Xbox and trying to target was a pain sometimes with multiple enemies and the push seemed inconsistent. Times I wanted to shoot I would throw out an unnecessary push, or when trying to push an enemy I would shoot. It got really frustrating with shielded enemies that block shots when I was trying to stagger them with a push to open up a shot and waste precious ammo.

Everything else was awesome. Got the Memory ending. Read up on the other endings and seemed I must have just missed the best standard ending. Also read about the secret ending and thinking back I don't think I would have put any of the requirements together. To many games in the backlog to go back and play again. Will just go look it up with n YouTube.

Back