YOU! Must CHOOSE!

Would you rather have:

$1 Million at age 21

Or $2 million at age 40

or $100 million at age 60?
$1 mill at 21 Duh. If you can't turn a mill into more than $2 mill in nearly two decades, you fail at math.

$1,000,000 at 21.

My teenaged years and twenties sucked. Poor, lonely and aside from working a shit job, living in an awful room, going to the gym for two hours a day, an online stint with the Open University to get a qualification that I never used and taking an eight day holiday to New York and a weekend in Dublin, did nothing.

I'd wipe it all for a new start if I could.

I would have bought my own modest home, took a few holidays, invested some and saved the rest for a rainy day. I'd at least would have had options and memories at the time.

I'm three years away from forty, so two mil at that age would be my second option. Third option is worthless, and I probably won't make it to sixty anyway.

im not 40 an near have 2 mil in assets, not liquid cash but still.

now 1 mil at 21 god dam that sounds fun.

Apple stock in 2003 was $0.32, now it's just shy of $200. I'm no mather, but that sounds like a lot of money.

So I'll take the mil at 21

I would say the 1 million at 21. You can put it in the bank and just live off the passive interest income if you're smart. I wasn't a smart 21 year old though so I'm going with the 2 million at 40.

Since we haven't invented time travel yet extra 2 million in 5 years would be nice. That would buy me a very nice house here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back