You know you're an MMA/UFC "casual" when...

You are a huge fan of Conor McGregor but don't know what the UFC is.

If the first thing you ask me after seeing I'm watching mma is, "You know Brock Lesnar did this, don't you?"

If you think GSP or Jones are the GOAT of anything
If you never saw Pride
You think the best fighters were always in UFC
You think Pride Fighters are Clean.
You don't think GSP or Bones are the GOATS

You use the phrase "I watch ufc" not referring to any particular fight just the sport as a whole.

• when you take Joe Rogan serious
  • also; if you think you can train ufc ^^

You don't think Don Frye deserves to be inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame.

The general history of mixed martial arts to be properly taught by older generations of people on here are not to be shown as an act of "one-upmanship" or "arrogance'. But rather by a sheer willingness to educate those who are younger than us and willing to learn. MMA Casuals or MMA enthusiasts whomever, shouldn't bicker about who knows more, instead should be willing to exchange information and ideas about this great sport, which i might add is relatively new to us...and how many people can say they lived in an era the beginning of something which is rapidly growing worldwide.

GSP 9 Defenses
Bones 8 defenses.

Fighter Streak Timeframe
Anderson Silva 10 2007-2012
Georges St. Pierre 9 2008-2013 (relinquished title)
Jon Jones 8 2011-2015 (relinquished title)
Jose Aldo * 7 2011-2014

Look who has the most and is at the top the longest. Hint: it's not a greasy Canadian or Jones

You pick the winner of a fight judging by the classic facial damage criteria.

Fighter Streak Timeframe
Anderson Silva 10 2007-2012
Georges St. Pierre 9 2008-2013 (relinquished title)
Jon Jones 8 2011-2015 (relinquished title)
Jose Aldo * 7 2011-2014

Look who has the most and is at the top the longest. Hint: it's not a greasy Canadian or Jones
Look at the names that GSP and Jones have.
You mean that moron phil nurse for greasing him and he would have raped penn either way.
Jose Has 9 defenses if you count WEC.
Silva Roided which disqualifys him from the conversation.

Look at the names that GSP and Jones have.
You mean that moron phil nurse for greasing him and he would have raped penn either way.
Jose Has 9 defenses if you count WEC.
Silva Roided which disqualifys him from the conversation.

There's actually no proof Anderson was on anything during his title reign which was the best in the sport bar none.

Back