You know you lift when...

Whenever you need to bend down you make sure to first break at the hips.

When you find a new armpit area stretchmark, and smile victoriously.

I believe that means you're benching wrong (with flared elbows).

When you deadlift to pick up the remote.

When every hug you give involves picking the other person up.

When you notice how other people at the gym don't touch their chest when they bench.

When buffets pretend to be closed when they see you outside their door. True story.

When you become disappointed after stepping on the scale and seeing you've not become any heavier.

When eating enough is a daily struggle.

When your girlfriend tells you to stop talking about lifting, because you won't shut up about it when she asks you how your day went.

Your jeans are 4 inches bigger in the waist than they need to be just so the legs fit.

HAHA buying pants has become pretty awful for me. Thanks guys, for making me squat.

"Weight gloves are a good idea if you do a fair amount of weight training because callused hands aren't attractive. "

That was quite the informative read. I practically tear my woman's skin with my callused hands... I think she likes....

Every pair of boxer briefs i own has a huge hole in em. I think I might need to invest in some underarmor shorts for when i lift.

They still rip... just not as easy. I've gone through 2 pair so far. lol

HAHA buying pants has become pretty awful for me. Thanks guys, for making me squat.

I was buying a pair of jeans a few months ago and the salesman looked at my thighs and said, "try these. if they don't fit we don't have your size." He's helped out lifters before.

Also the first thing to rip in my shorts is always the ass.

I was buying a pair of jeans a few months ago and the salesman looked at my thighs and said, "try these. if they don't fit we don't have your size." He's helped out lifters before.

Also the first thing to rip in my shorts is always the ass.

Haha yeah that's the way it is. I guess fat guys have no thighs:icon_cry2
Why doesn't someone make clothes meant for us short stocky types?

Haha yeah that's the way it is. I guess fat guys have no thighs:icon_cry2
Why doesn't someone make clothes meant for us short stocky types?

Because all the people who make clothes are romos or skinny-fat.

when the only thing more troubling then out-growing your favorite jeans during a bulk, is when you eventually fit back into them

....when you spank children in the supermarket even though they don't belong to you. Then when you are asked to leave, you go to the next supermarket.

Back