You know what?

I got cotto winning, but obviously wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt pan out that way, cotto struggles with guys that bring the pace, and thats exactly what pac will do.

But i just have no idea how pac will deal with a guy that will potentially be at least 15 pounds heavier come fight night, if cotto was able to neutralize mosleys speed and power, i dont see pacman giving him any trouble.

Mosley runs into jabs and can't avoid cotto's right hand because he has no head movement. Add to that, he was coming forward. Pacman is coming with angles, darting in and out with upperbody movement. Different type of style presented and not one easy to deal with when u don't quick feet.

no, a fight where fighter A clearly wins and fighter b gets the decision would be horrible. or a PPV hyped battle like this being a snoozefest would be horrible. an extremely close competitive fight scored a draw by three judges would be awesome.

Disagree. Draws dont decide anything, and it will be tough to make the next round of fights if there is not a clear winner here. Draws suck, although I will admit that they suck slightly less than a victory going to a guy who didnt deserve the win.

Pacquiao by decision, but this is based off of what Roach said: It will go the distance.

Although I picked both DLH and Hatton to beat Pacman, I'm going to be foolish enough to pick Cotto. I just think Pac's luck is about up. And he's fighting a guy who will weigh a shitload more than him come fight night, against DLH that wasn't the case because of the shitty contract DLH signed (147lbs fight night) :mad:

Yes, still bitter over that.

Manny..... by whatever he wants......

as long as he stop shooting TV shows and movies in the Philippines.

If Cotto can work can fire off on Pac-Man's body, then he will win. I always like rooting for the underdog.

Whatever he wants?How may ways can you do it?

Knockout

Decision

or

making him walk the plank
pacquiao-lapu-lapu.jpg

This really is a great bout. Will be a 4AM drinking binge to watch it as over in UK for this.

Back