• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what?

mschatz

Hamma: I has it
Reaction score
I'm taking Cotto. That's right, I said it. :icon_chee

BAN!!!
Fighter bashing. He's undermining the undeniable greatness of Pacquiao.

I'm taking Cotto to. Did anyone else hear that they're trying to make this fight in a 24ft ring, give manny more room to move.

YES!!!

I am as well.....Pac is gonna get crushed.

If he can get to Pac's body i have no doubt he'll win.

I would'nt bet against Pac and Roach. But after watching the Cotto vs Gomez fight earlier, where Cotto hits Gomez in the hip for the first knockdown. It re-affirmed to me that Cotto hits like a fuckin steam train!!

If Cottos jab can find the target, then he wins. If not, he'll just have to swing and hope, cus pac is like greased lightening in comparison to Cotto.

Cotto by KO! Pac won't last 6 rounds.

<-----n00b. lol

Im taking Cotto.

Aside from the fact that i do think he will win i hope he wins just to quiet all the Pacman groupies.I wanna see the face of Mark Wahlberg when he gets ko'd.

Cotto in a lop sided beat down. He will do to Pac what Pac did to Hatton. Watch for the Rockstar logos.

Im taking Cotto.

Aside from the fact that i do think he will win i hope he wins just to quiet all the Pacman groupies.I wanna see the face of Mark Wahlberg when he gets ko'd.

Yeh, but i'd hate to see the face of Mickey Rourke if Pacman loses, can you imagine him with a frown?

Cotto in a lop sided beat down. He will do to Pac what Pac did to Hatton. Watch for the Rockstar logos.

No way.

I dont think Cotto will be that much more technical than Pac,i dont even think his advantage will be technique but rather his size and how he works the body.He wont outclass Pac as much as i would like to see it.

Yawn, i heard the same thing before the DLH and Hatton fights.

Yawn, i heard the same thing before the DLH and Hatton fights.

I think how easily pac dispatched them two perpetuates that doubt toward him. Beating them two so easily when he was the underdog in one, and even on the other, makes you think it was a mirage. I don't believe that, I think he's a great fighter with great matchups, but i think he might be one step outside his league on this one, or at least its a fight on even terms.

Back