You know what I hate?

You know and others here know about boxing more than I do, but from what I saw there was some close rounds there. Maybe that's why some had it closer than others.

There were close rounds but I don't think there were enough close ones to justify the boxnation commentator opinions or the closescore by the judges. Rigo won a lot of rounds by small margins but in those rounds, Donaire did next to nothing to justify rounds for himself.

I swear NBS must be populated by anti-boxing troll bots, cos posting over there has made me appreciate the trolls we have here. Fuck people call me a troll here but I'm nothing close to the boxing fans at boxingscene.

Boxingscene sucks. I generally only post there when someone posts stupid ass misinformation. Kinda like the heavies here when talking boxing.

There were close rounds but I don't think there were enough close ones to justify the boxnation commentator opinions or the closescore by the judges. Rigo won a lot of rounds by small margins but in those rounds, Donaire did next to nothing to justify rounds for himself.

I get you I just think it was closer than some are saying.

I get you I just think it was closer than some are saying.

It was close in the sense that the margin of victory wasn't huge in most rounds. It just so happened that Rigo consistently bested him by a small margin. At least, that's how I saw it. Donaire has never looked great when he has had to come forward. The fact that he was able to even knock Rigondeaux down impressed me.

It was close in the sense that the margin of victory wasn't huge in most rounds. It just so happened that Rigo consistently bested him by a small margin. At least, that's how I saw it. Donaire has never looked great when he has had to come forward. The fact that he was able to even knock Rigondeaux down impressed me.

I was impressed by how Rigondeaux took the punch and was so composed. Also I didn't think he'd be that dominant, I actually thought Donaire would more likely win before the fight mainly because I thought his power might get him the win. But Rigondeaux did great.

I think donaire was thrown off from the very first left rigo landed.

Shut up, Donaire was weight drained, had a broken shoulder, and forgot to study tape of Rigo. He was also distracted by his pool of money, new house, and baby on the way.

Donaire by ko in a rematch.

Donaire killed a lot of NYC flies tonight swatting away for 12 rounds. :icon_lol:

I hate when a Uriah Faber fight is more interesting than top level boxing. If Donaire ever wants to beat Rigo he has to make it ugly ala the tenth round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back