You know what I hate?

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Commentary hyping the shit out athleticism and speed when it it was plain as day to most boxing fans Rigo had the boxing skill to suck a vacuum cleaner dry.

PS

So it's clear I meant it's annoying how the commentary credited Rigo with being more athletic and fast rather than crediting his boxing skill, which is and has been leagues above Donaires.

People were trying to predict a Donaire win crediting his natural advantages, now they're trying to explain the Rigo win by mentioning his natural advantages. Rigo won because of his craft. I have never seen size matter less in a fight.

Last edited:
and also he is a better athlete in there too :p

And he has a great ass!

Rigo has great natural talents but he has even greater skills. At least the HBO commentators were complimenting him. The Boxnation idiot along with Tim Bradley thought that Donaire was winning and that all Rigo was doing was running. According to the commentator, moving forward slowly and taking flush shots constitutes good ring generalship and wins you rounds.

Donaire was poisoned.

Rigo has great natural talents but he has even greater skills. At least the HBO commentators were complimenting him. The Boxnation idiot along with Tim Bradley thought that Donaire was winning and that all Rigo was doing was running. According to the commentator, moving forward slowly and taking flush shots constitutes good ring generalship and wins you rounds.

Some people can only score aggression.

Shut up, Donaire was weight drained, had a broken shoulder, and forgot to study tape of Rigo. He was also distracted by his pool of money, new house, and baby on the way.

Donaire by ko in a rematch.

Rigo's defense is stupidly good. It's mesmerizing to watch him slip punches like that.

Easily one of the top-5 most technically skilled professional fighters on the planet, in my opinion.

Rigo's defense is stupidly good. It's mesmerizing to watch him slip punches like that.

Easily one of the top-5 most technically skilled professional fighters on the planet, in my opinion.

I'd even say top 3. The way he fought tonight was a little too conservative for a couple rounds but in exchanges, Donaire barely touched him.

There aren't many fighters in history I've seen look that good. It's one of the reasons I've been touting the ams so much for the past two years now. Rigo has been in there for about 15 years now, and only a few years in the pros. Yet people still have the cheek to say the ams are a bunch of nobodies.

I listened to the HBO commentary and they kept going on about Rigo's craft.

What Rigo did tonight was impressive and what is amazing is who he did it against. Whether you picked Rigo or Donaire I don't think anyone thought it would be so one sided.

Staying on topic though. You know what I hate after tonight? the fact that Dan Rafael exists.

What Rigo did tonight was impressive and what is amazing is who he did it against. Whether you picked Rigo or Donaire I don't think anyone thought it would be so one sided.

Staying on topic though. You know what I hate after tonight? the fact that Dan Rafael exists.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 36m

"Check that 114-113 for Rigo on my card."

:icon_lol: fat bastard.

The claims of Guillermo being glass chinned don't seem to be all that accurate, either. He arguably got the better of the round after getting knocked down. His composure is kind of spooky.

You know what I hate? I can't pick a fight to save my fucking life anymore.

Jesus I think the last fight at the elite level I picked right was fucking PAC over Cotto.

Back