You know a card is bad when

This card is good on paper and will deliver for sure and to be honest 1st time ı am pumped for a WMMA fight...War Bethe ...

This card is good on paper and will deliver for sure and to be honest 1st time ı am pumped for a WMMA fight...War Bethe ...

This one is brain damaged, send him back to the manufacturer. Lol jk whatever floats your boat man

It's a great card, if a little on the nostalgic side.

A little? lol

When I heard Rua was fighting I said I got 50 bucks on the other guy, no matter who it is, then I heard it was Lil Nog, a guy who I would also wager $50 to lose...so I guess this fight makes sense.

The other 60yr old Nog will prob lose to Struve and if Bigfoot gets so much as a tap on his chin, he's out. If Bigfoot gets KO'd this fight, he really should retire, but this fight is in Brazil so maybe Bigfoot will have some extra help....

This card is like the Seniors' MMA tour

This one is brain damaged, send him back to the manufacturer. Lol jk whatever floats your boat man

Yeah brain a bit damaged but most needed parts works awesome

I can't believe anyone would bitch about this card, I see a lot of finishes happening and exciting fights top to bottom

You know a card is bad when both Nogs are fighting on it in 2015.

It's fuckin horrible card
I'm just gonna check some of the results

you know a card is bad when youd rather watch a jake sheilds fight lol

i wouldn't go that far. people say 189 was one of the best cards, but i look forward to the shields/palhares fight more than anything that was on that card

A mismatch main event
If Dana had a heart Big Nog wouldn't be fighting
And he's fighting a dude with bad heart
Shogun hasn't looked good since he beat Machida
l Nog only looked good against faded Tito
A stiff Breeze ko's Big foot
....I'll enjoy my free boxing

It's not as bad as 191. Ronda vs. Victim should be fun while it lasts, and Little Nog vs. Shogun I was one of the best fights ever. Should be cool to see them do it again, even if they're both at the end of the line. Not a relevant fight but a fun one.

he's right, Maia vs Magny is gonna be good, and betche is gonna get destroyed in seconds

It actually is, if you appreciate nostalgia and a healthy dose of Rousey.
umm... and elite prospects like warrley, a guaranteed war in hester/miranda, and major contender eliminators in gadelha/aguilar and maia/magny.

lol I use to think this card was shit (I thought it'd be ronda vs whoever and the rest of the card are fights with unknown brazilians) until I actually looked at it.

Look at it sherdog.

Ronda
Nogueira bros
Shogun
Stefan Struve - love him or hate him you're still watching (especially if he's fighting big nog - gtfo)
Big foot
Two tournament finales

Like someone in this thread said.. Nostalgia!

Having the Nogs, shogun, bigfoot, and rowdy on the card makes it good for me. They'll sell the ppv based off of Ronda's name alone. It will be a good night of fights.

Back