You know a card is bad when

timoteo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
youd rather watch the prelims then the main card lol. UFC 190 is a snoozer

you know a card is bad when youd rather watch a jake sheilds fight lol

It's a great card, if a little on the nostalgic side.

Maia v Magny is certainly the most interesting fight. The rest are all either really easy to predict or contain unknown or completely washed up fighters.

Not to say I won't watch it all though.

Pretty stoked for the main card tbh, just about every fight is likely to end in a brutal finish. Not the greatest card but im still looking forward to it, worthy of a bar trip for sure.

the other fights im slightly interested in are magny/maia and cummins/cavalcante. Id also watch the 135 fight closely hoping some one looks promising. Besides the shogun fans(I am not one), i dont really see this card being appealing to anybody

Pretty stoked for the main card tbh, just about every fight is likely to end in a brutal finish. Not the greatest card but im still looking forward to it, worthy of a bar trip for sure.

This card is like has beens and never will bes + a womens bantamweight fight. Womens bantamweight easily the most boring division ever

the other fights im slightly interested in are magny/maia and cummins/cavalcante. Id also watch the 135 fight closely hoping some one looks promising. Besides the shogun fans(I am not one), i dont really see this card being appealing to anybody

Its got 3 big MMA legends on it, that is pretty appealing to me. Its better than some of their other Brazilian cards for sure.

Its got 3 big MMA legends on it, that is pretty appealing to me. Its better than some of their other Brazilian cards for sure.

yeah but the N bros, shogun, bigfoot, and struve should be retired. Aka half the card shouldnt even be fighting

yeah but the N bros, shogun, bigfoot, and struve should be retired. Aka half the card shouldnt even be fighting

You really want for hate this card he? Its gonna be entertaining man.

Def not ordering it nor going to the neighborhood bar and dropping money there to see it.

Some people may find this card interesting but for my personal interest id be surprised to find the highlights interesting. I havent been interested in 90% of the past fights for 90% of the fighters on the card. I know these guys have fans but they are all rather boring to me. I personally like watching fighters that get better every outing and look like a potential threat to the division. these guys arent going to do that. they have had good fights like overeem vs bigfoot and henderson vs shogun(which i think is good but overrated) but im really not a big fan of anybody on this card. Not trying to bash them they just arent my style and i dont think many really care to see has beens unless theyve been fans since their prime. Id rather watch rousimar vs shields

Maia v Magny is certainly the most interesting fight. The rest are all either really easy to predict or contain unknown or completely washed up fighters.

Not to say I won't watch it all though.

Money where mouth is.

Back