You kids seem confused, Usman and Colby best WWs ever and they would destroy GSP under today's rules

Cancerous thread title.

GSP is a lot more accomplished than both of them. Colby he would outstrike on the feet and probably negate the wrestling. You can't sleep on Colby of course look how well he did in the usman fights. Usman And his size would be a problem for GSP but I would still favors GSP over both of them.

Don’t get me wrong I love Colby , because even though most of you guys hate him I think his persona is hilarious and I love watching his interviews.

With that being said, even though usman is boring in every regard, unlike Colby who can at least sell his preflight with his interviews. He is still better than Colby and proved it twice when they were both in their prime.(even though Colby did get a few shorts with the fake eye poke, the body kick he landed that usman pretended was a low blow.

But whatever even with everything that happened in those two fights, there is nothing that I saw from either of them that would make me believe that they could beat a prime gsp.

And I say that as an American who would love to call Matt Hughes or Colby the best but I just can’t and anyone who does is either stupid or just a hater on gsp.

Prime gsp would walk in the welterweight division and be the champ no problem.

And I gotta say I still have Matt Hughes at number 2 over usman or woodley or whoever else that people are trying to put in front of him nowadays.
He had a solid title reign with mostly dominant unlike usman or woodley where half their fights could have gone either way.

Plus he was only one of two guys to ever beat GSP, and he finished him to made him tap.

Sorry if I turned what this thread was supposed to be but you made it sound like usman and Colby were #2 and 3 at welterweight and I had to stick up for my man Matt Hughes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back