You have to admit, barring the injuries, AKA produces the best fighters

There's no doubt that they have reached great heights. But, if in the end, it takes years off your career...

It's no fuckin good.

That's how I see it. It's akin to selling your soul to the Devil. You get what you want for a period of time. But when the bill is due. The Devil always collects. And he's the master of fine print.

And WTF is Fitch wearing in that last pic ???

If they get credit for one then they get credit for the other. I just don't believe it's impossible for them to improve their process and have fewer problems while maintaining quality results.

I would also point out that some of the success they've had is because they've managed to attract driven guys who probably would have been successful wherever they chose to go. I personally think that the problem is mismanagement of the training process.

I dont care if they make Godzilla.

If he cant show up then he loses.

Yes, besides the small thing that literally prevents fight from actually happening they´re good.

everyone on sherdog knows how AKA should train, yet no one actually trains.

injuries happen. shut the fuck up.

Fabricio%2BWerdum%2BSubmits%2BCain%2BVelasquez%2BUFC%2B188.gif

Jon%2BJones%2BTakes%2BDown%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2BUFC%2B182.gif

0200637001420693497_filepicker.gif

if you pull out of a fight or two every year, you aint the best at shit bih

Name one other high level MMA gym which produces a similar number of injuries.

it is not coincidence with AKA. im not a professional, but ive been in the gym enough and followed the sport enough to know its not normal. injuries happen but they are just destroying bodies.

I dont care if they make Godzilla.

If he cant show up then he loses.
In this analogy, what camps do King Kong, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah belong to?

I'm unreasonably interested in knowing.

In this analogy, what camps do King Kong, Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah belong to?

I'm unreasonably interested in knowing.
Kong would be at Jacksons cuz the others would be in a Japanese one. Dont know any teams, honestly.

There's no doubt that they have reached great heights. But, if in the end, it takes years off your career...

It's no fuckin good.

That's how I see it. It's akin to selling your soul to the Devil. You get what you want for a period of time. But when the bill is due. The Devil always collects. And he's the master of fine print.

And WTF is Fitch wearing in that last pic ???

Agreed. About whats Fitch wearing...these are AKA special training shorts. They expose the knee that will be practise target for other fighters.

But how can they be the best fighters when they can't fight?

What is that like 2 title defenses between 5 guys u named?

Here let me try

GSP
Matt Hughes
Anderson Silva
Jon jones
Fuck, even ronda rousey

Theres 5 fighters have probably each have more defenses than every AKA member combined

Nice try though

Also what the fuck was khabib ever champion of some amateur russian sambo league? Lmao what the fuck dude

Back