You Have $50,000 to Bet on Conor vs. Cowboy...

How do you bet?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
11281982_1586987368235408_1757837631_n1.webp

How would you bet?

$100 on Cowboy sub round 3.

$49,900 to the family.

Something tells me below "no bet" will be just about empty.

25k on each. Can't lose that way.

I usually only bet when the odds and my perceived probability of the outcome leads to a payout greater than 1:1.

Or if it's a very small amount of money and I feel like having fun putting it on a fighter I like.

In this case I'll stay away.

25k on each. Can't lose that way.
You are pretty much ensured to lose that way unless you find different books with odds that overlap.

Conor hasn’t won in a long time and has been compromised by hard partying, litigation, and scraps with old men. He desperately needs a win. Cowboy is just chillin on cruise control. Weird fight to bet on.

50k Mcgregor ko round 3. 25-1.

It ain't one of the options in the poll, but I'd bet on the fight not going the distance. Wouldn't pay a heap, but it'd be easy money.

I've been thinking Conor this whole time but the 170 thing changed my mind. Cowboy about to kick some ass

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Cerone is there to win, along with all the comments Dana is making he is already planning Conors future. I'm sure the back room bonuses are going to be huge if he keeps it standing, and should Conor Win in the first I think that back room bonus will be bigger then any payday Cerone has got before.

What are the odds? How the fuck do you make a thread like this without odds

10k on Conor Ko 1st
10k Conor ko 2nd
10k cowboy sub
20k for hookers and blow

What are the odds? Am I forced to bet the 50grand? All of it? What happens if I don’t bet the 50grand? How about go fuck yourself. Can I bet both fighters with a split amount? Oh wait probably not your polls incomplete and missing 30 options. Are you a homosexual, probably yes. Does dick taste good? Amazing. Your post sucks breh

Feeling a bit better after that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back