You Have $50,000 to Bet on Conor vs. Cowboy...

How do you bet?

• Total voters
I ain't betting shit on this fight.

It's a guy with 50 fights, a weak chin, a happy go-lucky approach to the fight, but with a very dangerous striking game. He also has a huge grappling advantage that he plans to leave in his ranch.
On the other side, is a former (or not) cokehead, with a drinking problem, who's trying to convince us that he's back, and since he was so good before he became fucked up, he has some credibility in saying that. But in the meantime, he has cardio issues, especially if you make him grapple. And his biggest strength, his striking, we don't really know if it's that powerful at 170.

So yeah, don't bet on the shitshow. Shitshow that I'll stream at 3 in the morning like a dumbass.

30k on Conor KO, 20k Conor KO inside rd 1/2. Obviously I wouldn't bet more than £1000 in real life on an MMA fight.

Are we getting even money odds or based on vegas odds?

Obviously if even money I'm betting on Conor but if I had to go with Vegas odds I'd go with Cowboy, I'd give him a better chance than the betting line suggests.

Damn, the shittier the thread, the more people answer it smh

Be surprised if this goes longer than 2 rounds

Cowboy wins on the ground in the later rounds (if he reaches championship rounds), otherwise, Conor wins.

50k $ is like 8 years worth of avg paycheck here, so it's a no brainer for me.
No need to bet such ridiculous amounts :D

I wouldn't bet because Cowboy is very capable but i'm guessing Conor early round 2 KO

I wouldn't bet on the winner, I would bet 50k on over 1.5 rounds - I will, but not 50k.

It's tough to bet on this fight because:

1. Conor has ring rust.
2. His cardio has been weak for five rounds.
3. His camp is suspect (him calling the shots).
4. Cowboy has been talking like he won't use all his weapons.
5. His stated game plan is inconsistent with his previous successes.
6. He has sounded indifferent about winning.

These factors undermine some of their history that would normally allow reasonable projections for their future performance.

Keeping the money paying bills getting rid of some life ills...

If it was just here is 50k and you have to bet on someone and it wasn't my money, I would bet on Cowboy. Not likely he will win but good payout. He loses, whatever not my money. He wins, I made 50k plus a big chunk on top of that. Always take the bigger risk higher reward with someone elses money.

30k on Conor prefight. Live bet 20k on Cerrone if it makes it past round 1.

I have rule - I dont bet any mma favorite thats in 3-1 neighborhood. I'd bet a 2-1 or low 2s but I'd have to love it - consider it in the bag ( even though no such thing).
I will be making healthy bet on packers to get inside that spread. They got mollywhopped in same building not too long ago so I , at least, expect a competitive game this time around. 49ers real deal- only concern.

Fight won't start round 3 -175. Good odds, someone is getting finished inside two rounds. Either Conor early or Cerrone by sub in second.

I think it’s a match up that favors Conor.
Could be wrong.
I picked Al over Cerrone.
At 170 it’s more interesting though.

10k on conor first round ko, 40k on high end hookers and some mary jane.

Back