You guys do realize trying to throw shade at Chael makes Wandy look worse, right?

blkdynamite

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Even the greatest can punk out under the right circumstances. Ask Roberto Duran. Wandy is human. It happens sometimes.

I understand that. But unfortunetley these circumstances are him literally running from a drug test.

someone post the video from BillyMadison about this making everyone stupider and for god to have mercy on his soul.

someone post the video from BillyMadison about this making everyone stupider and for god to have mercy on his soul.

I had to look up "throw shade". I actually learned something.

Assuming you're a straight male, you're the first straight male I've seen use the term "throw shade". Only seen women and gay guys use that phrase.

this.. what does this even mean

throw shade
to talk trash about a friend or aquaintance, to publicly denounce or disrespect. When throwing shade it's immediately obvious to on-lookers that the thrower, and not the throwee, is the bitcy, uncool one
"How does Kimmy keep any friends? Last night at the party all she did was throw shade at people."

by mary's sister March 31, 2006

Throw shade
To hate on someone for acting a fool.
That bitch was TRIPPING last night . . . THROW SHADE

by ProjectChick April 27, 2007

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=throw%20shade

I understand that. But unfortunetley these circumstances are him literally running from a drug test.

Is there a statement about Wand running from a drug test by the athletic commission or the organization conducting the test? A video or something. I was watching the mma hour and watched the announcement by Chael but I was kinda blowing it off as him talking shit lol. What has developed in that story today/yesterday? I haven't really payed attention.

Nope don't like that expression

I googled "throwing shade." I found this.

tumblr_lzijiaO9hK1qa20kao1_500.gif

Hopefully that clears things up.

Is there a statement about Wand running from a drug test by the athletic commission or the organization conducting the test? A video or something. I was watching the mma hour and watched the announcement by Chael but I was kinda blowing it off as him talking shit lol. What has developed in that story today/yesterday? I haven't really payed attention.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...license-and-take-random-drug-led-to-wanderlei

Wanderlei failed to submit an application for a license to fight in Nevada. He also refused a random drug test last week at UFC173.

Chael submitted his application in time AND complied with the request for a random drug test (on the same day Wanderlei declined).

Wanderlei has been removed from the card and will be replaced by Vitor.

Irony is thick here but I have not idea what "shade" OP is talking about.

TS the thing is if you dish it out you should be able to take it. Wand was dishing it out left and right with his WWE promos. Then he pulled a Nick Diaz and ran out the back door.

People have a lot more respect for a guy like Shogun who didn't engage in smack talk, showed up, and got choked TFO.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...license-and-take-random-drug-led-to-wanderlei

Wanderlei failed to submit an application for a license to fight in Nevada. He also refused a random drug test last week at UFC173.

Chael submitted his application in time AND complied with the request for a random drug test (on the same day Wanderlei declined).

Wanderlei has been removed from the card and will be replaced by Vitor.

Irony is thick here but I have not idea what "shade" OP is talking about.

Just sad really.

Que wand's wwe tale of the crypt flashlight rage fest video

Back