You guys do realize trying to throw shade at Chael makes Wandy look worse, right?

someone post the video from BillyMadison about this making everyone stupider and for god to have mercy on his soul.

Haha I was just thinking the other day about how that clip would be the best response ever to some stupid comment

I googled "throwing shade." I found this.

tumblr_lzijiaO9hK1qa20kao1_500.gif

Hopefully that clears things up.

makes total sense to me.

Doesn't apply when you literally RUN from your drug test.. I mean, come on!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...license-and-take-random-drug-led-to-wanderlei

Wanderlei failed to submit an application for a license to fight in Nevada. He also refused a random drug test last week at UFC173.

Chael submitted his application in time AND complied with the request for a random drug test (on the same day Wanderlei declined).

Wanderlei has been removed from the card and will be replaced by Vitor.

Irony is thick here but I have not idea what "shade" OP is talking about.

it seems to me that at the point where wanderlei chose not to submit an application for a fighters license, he had already decided he wasn't going to fight at UFC 173. I would suspect there is some argument going on between him and the UFC. I don't remember if he had actually even agreed to the fight.

Him refusing to take a drug test doesn't mean anything to me, really, because he clearly wasn't intending to fight anyway. If he isn't getting a license in nevada, there's no need to do a drug test in nevada.

I have no idea what his problem is, but if he's gonna talk so much shit about how he's going to punish Chael for insulting Brasil... he should take the damned fight.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...license-and-take-random-drug-led-to-wanderlei

Wanderlei failed to submit an application for a license to fight in Nevada. He also refused a random drug test last week at UFC173.

Chael submitted his application in time AND complied with the request for a random drug test (on the same day Wanderlei declined).

Wanderlei has been removed from the card and will be replaced by Vitor.

Irony is thick here but I have not idea what "shade" OP is talking about.

So Wanderlei, who we knew was injured, didn't submit an application for a license to fight, probably due to being injured. Then, when they wanted to drug test him for the fight in which he would not be participating, he declined? Wow, you would think he would be really enthusiastic about getting drug tested for no particular reason. I just don't understand. He must be ducking Chael.

"you do realize...." needs to be stricken from all comment boards permanently.

Lmfao at people never heard of throw shade. TS remember what demographic the UFC caters to next time.

I'm just going to say that at least wand never got caught up in a money laundering scheme

Oh yeah and Chael never refused to take one. No, he just failed one and started the whole trt controversy

Back