You Guys are Stupid

Kingfarthur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you don't think Jones should fight Gus. The most dominant fighter we've ever seen re matching the only guy that pushed him to the limit is a great idea, and its not an immediate rematch, we're waiting a year for it to happen. This whole DC talk is ridiculous, hes injured for one and needs to wait his damn turn. Gus earned his shot when he whooped Jones the first time and then demolished an undefeated top 15 fighter in Manuwa.

I do think Jones squeaked out a victory with the :45 of the 4th, but its one of the closest fights I've ever seen, and the best as well.

I'm not sure this needed it's own thread. However, I do agree with most of your points.

If you don't think Jones should fight Gus. The most dominant fighter we've ever seen re matching the only guy that pushed him to the limit is a great idea, and its not an immediate rematch, we're waiting a year for it to happen. This whole DC talk is ridiculous, hes injured for one and needs to wait his damn turn. Gus earned his shot when he whooped Jones the first time and then demolished an undefeated top 15 fighter in Manuwa.

I do think Jones squeaked out a victory with the :45 of the 4th, but its one of the closest fights I've ever seen, and the best as well.

you are correct. Fedor was definitely the greatest..

I'd love a rematch as much as anyone. The first fight was very close, I scored it a draw actually. However Jones has every right to negotiate for better pay or whatever it is he wants. The fact of the matter is that Dana and co are trying to pressure him into signing as soon as possible by utilizing media and fan pressure by smearing him yet again

Agreed Fedor is easily GOAT HW fighter and maybe GOAT fighter period

The funny thing is, DC aint an easier fight. I guess Jones sees it differently. Either way, I'll be rooting for either DC or Gus. I'd prefer to see Gus beat Jones' ass again, though.

i was going to ask for a ban before opening the thread, now that i read it , i agree 100%

So Gus is more deserving of a title fight because he beat Manuwa who is an unproven prospect with his best win being Ryan Jimmo.

But undefeated Olympic wrestler Daniel Cormier's wins over proven fighters like Josh Barnett, Bigfoot Silva, Roy Nelson, Frank Mir, and Dan Henderson aren't enough?

I'm all for Gus-Jones 2, but can we stop acting like DC isn't a legit threat and isn't deserving just because Jones wants to fight him?

Last edited:
At lhw Cormier has wins against a mw and a coffee maker, so yeah.

I am honestly happy with Gus or DC. I think either will make for a challenge for Jones.

Im more interested in seeing what DC has to offer. He wrecked the HW division and he defeated a top 10 lhw. Gus only has 1 top 10 win the last time I checked. He should fight Rashad instead.

Gus deserves a title shot. Cormier doesn't.

Both do.

Cormier would have had the title shot eliminator against Werdum if he was willing to fight Cain. Both guys are seriously legit.

At lhw Cormier has wins against a mw and a coffee maker, so yeah.

this. NTM the fact that a lot of people felt that gus earned an immediate rematch on his performance alone. so no ts, you are so stupid. jj is scared and it is obvious

Just look at their resumes and tell me DC doesn't deserve a title shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back